Silver lining wins by acclamation! (So who is the SECOND most stupid Doper?)

I’ve lately been wondering if it is possible to create a greasemonkey script to replace all of the text of the posts of certain posters with fart noises. Silver lining was the inspiration for that line of thought.

There are a couple of Jims that could benefit from that treatment as well- Jim Peebles and Jim’s Son.

It’s understandable that you’d be concerned by that possibility… ducks

n/m

Are you repeating a joke you heard or read somewhere? Or are you copy and pasting a joke from another site?

Since he has been banned, SL is no longer the dumbest person on this Board.

Until the next incarnation. :wink:

Banned? When? Link, perchance? Somehow I missed that. Thank you in advance.

At some point after his last post. No third warning or anything about discussing posting privileges in the loop so must’ve been a sock.

Vice Moron BeenJammin has already been sworn in and will serve out the remainder of his term.

Chip Dundas is waiting in the wings.

Are we still taking nominations for 2nd-stupidest Doper? Don’t forget puddleglum.

His long-winded style makes the eyes glaze over so he usually flies under the radar, but I see that I’ve rebutted several stupidities by him. For example, he compared Obama’s occasional pause or stutter with Trump-Palin word salad. This is not a comparison that a sentient being would make.

The latest OP from puddleglum, though you have to run grammar-correction software just to decrypt it, is that the U.S. can’t have UHC because the U.S. has a higher population than the U.K. and when the higher-population UHC inevitably fails, the Democrats will respond with higher taxes and hyperinflation. (Normally the two are mutually exclusive but these D’s will give you a double-whammy! :rolleyes:) I’d offer a link, but it would only make you want to cry.

While Hurricane just acts like some sophomore pretending to be a Russian troll, puddleglum has some serious pathology. He may want to seek help.

I’m voting for Slacker, who’s been shitting up a perfectly fine thread about science fiction because he read a small excerpt of a book once and didn’t understand it so it must be shitty and by extension it’s just social justice warriors.

Only he doesn’t make that much sense. And he gets worse as the thread goes on.

…because of course his first post is in defense of Vox and the goddamn puppies. Fuck them, and fuck you, Slack.