Simpsons Q- what is the dreaded "Rear Admiral"

I know Milhouse lives in fear of it, but I had never heard of that one. So made up or real?

After finding out the the “Hot Karl” and the “Filthy Sanchez” mentioned on South Park were actually real (and quite shocking :eek: ), I am now wondering the someone has acting received a “Rear Admiral” in real life. . .

Well, someone wrote to Simpsons Comics and asked Matt G this very question. The answer is that it was “made up” (Although I am not saying this is the answer…this was the answer given to a child)

I figured before reading this it was a step beyond the “Covered Wagon” or the “Atomic Wedgie”

Its a wedgie, melvin, snuggy, white-wash etc etc etc…

Dammit! I have somehow become drunken without my knowledge or involvement!

From the Simpson’s Archive:
What is the Dreaded Rear Admiral?

Click on the link!

Thanks for the link Threadkiller!

Sorry gatopescado, the quote makes it clear that the Rear Admiral is obviously something much much worse. :eek:

Bart: Milhouse…Milhouse, wake up, quick! Look out the window.

Milhouse: No way, Bart. If I lean over, I leave myself open to wedgies, wet willies, or even the dreaded rear-admiral!
:smiley:

I know what a Dirty Sanchez is, but what is a “Hot Karl?”

Man, you never realize how much scripts improve in a rewrite!

** Guinastasia**, I found out by searching Google for “filthy Sanchez and Hot Karl”.

WARNING you probably will not want to do this at work. I pulled up a list, that was, well, interesting.

Due to board constraints and modesty I am reluctant to discuss exactly what a "hot karl’ is, especially in a Simpsons thread which kids might open.