Six Degrees to Randy Quaid - Dead Celebrity Challenge

So, with recent/ongoing batshit crazy shenanigans, Randy Quaid and his wife have been arrested, and one article of dubious legitimacy (although given the history of the Quaids’ batshittiness, it’s plausible) claims that Evi Quaid "… believed [Michael] Jackson was murdered along with Heath Ledger, Chris Penn, David Carradine, Natasha Richardson, and other stars who (had been) in movies with Randy.”

So, in the vein of Six Degrees to Kevin Bacon, who else was assassinated for their connection Randy Quaid?

Randy Quaid worked with John Candy in National Lampoon’s Vacation. Ergo, John Candy was murdered because he worked with Randy Quaid.

Randy Quaid was in Out Cold with John Lithgow, John Lithgow was in 2010 with Roy Scheider. Roy Scheider was murdered because he’s connected to Randy Quaid.

Imogene Coca was in National Lampoon’s Vacation with Randy Quaid. You thought she died at 92 because she had Alzheimer’s Disease? No, she died because she was Randy Quaid’s Aunt Edna.

Chevy Chase’s career died as a result of being in “National Lampoon’s Vacation” with Randy Quaid.

**Carl Reiner **was murdered for having the balls to appear in The Adventures of Rocky & Bulwinkle with Randy Quaid.

Randy Quaid did voice work for a cartoon video, Stanley’s Dinosaur Round-UP. So did John Ritter. John Ritter was murdered because he was connected to Randy Quaid.

Randy Quaid was in Hard Rain, so was Betty White. Fellow Golden Girls Estelle Getty and Bea Arthur were murdered because they are too closely connected to Randy Quaid.

Chris Penn died?

<checks IMDB>

huh, guess he did.

Wouldn’t it be easier just to bump off Randy Quaid himself? Unless, it is really Randy doing the killing!

Wow, I did realize that Randy Quaid was so crazy. It seems that his wife is moreso.

Randy Quaid was on Saturday Night Live with Charles Rocket!

Did Charles Rocket commit suicide because he was an untallented suck or was he murdered because he knew too much?

Dun dun dun!

Holy cow, both Phil Hartman and Jason Robards were in Quick Change are now gone as well!

Quick, someone get Bill Murray, Geena Davis, and Kurtwood Smith to safety!

It’s much more sporting to terrorize him first by killing everyone he has worked with, or the people who have worked with the people he’s worked with. Remember Sharon Stone’s brain aneurysm? A narrow escape. She worked with Quaid and is lucky to be alive.

In the late 1980s, Randy Quaid was in a Richard Pryor movie, Moving. Hence, Pryor was murdered by Quaid’s stalkers.

Seems to be a case of follie-à-deux. Particularly creepy is the claim that she said they’d end up like Phil Hartman and wife.

Spalding Grey “fell” off the ferry to his death after appearing with Quaid in The Paper.

Did she really have one, or was that like her breast cancer?

Last I heard Carl was still alive, however they did take out his wife to get to Randy.

I was friends with his little sister in college and I almost died earlier this year but I guess that one degree of separation prevented the full effect from taking place. There probably is something to this.

Why is it that any time Alpine and/or Marfa are in the news, it’s gotta be something like this? I guess they just attract the crazy…

Or, just Bill Murray and Kurtwood Smith… if you’re pressed for space or anything…

Evi and Randy Quaid ran off on a $10,000 hotel bill at the posh San Ysidro Ranch. This is where JFK And Jackie honeymooned. Oh my god! Randy Quaid assassinated JFK!

All just to make his part bigger! :mad:

Randy Quaid starred in, ugh, The Adventures of Pluto Nash with Peter Boyle. Peter Boyle was assassinated in 2006 for his connections to the Quaid crime family.

Hey, leave Dennis out of it! He’s innocent, I tells ya!

You should go into hiding, just to be sure.

Spalding Gray was in The Paper which featured Randy Quaid. It was only made to look like a suicide, but it wasn’t. Nope. The Quaid legacy struck him down!