Slicedalone is suspended for 30 days until 2023-08-12 for ignoring Mod instructions

Yesterday he posted a thread in GD pretty much supporting the assassination of George W. Bush or at least promoting a book that did so.

I cornfielded the thread after reviewing the flag. I gave him a modnote …

He decided to start a thread in ATMB questioning why I closed it by really promoting the book. This was cornfielded and he was given a 1 day suspension while we reviewed his posting privledges.

It was decided that ignoring Mod instruction along with his history of being surly and low grade “bordering on trolling” posts, that a full 30 day suspension was warranted.

He is welcomed back after the 30 days but he has to stop being a problematic poster or he will end up banned. Most of the Mods that know him, agreed he’s been acting like a jerk too often since he arrived.

He recently was mocking Aspenglow’s username in an ATMB thread and we gave him the benefit of the doubt.

He has accumulated a lot of moderation and is close to being more trouble than he is worth.

Adding on, if a moderator cornfields your post or removes the link …

Reposting the information to ATMB is absolutely the wrong approach. This is not the first poster to do this.

Make your appeal via PM to the moderator group. @ moderator will contact all of us.