Slow Dancing questions for women

Well I am female and I’ve never slow danced with a guy who got uh overly involved in the moment… but perhaps that’s all for the better… seeing as my SO doesn’t like to dance so I’ve mostly danced with male members of my family and good friends!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! :smiley:
Ahhh cute little memories dancing with girls in junior high…

It happened to me a few months ago at an RG. There’s a fellow who goes to them who’s a dear friend and very attractive. If I were interested in a one night stand, I have no doubt that he’d be an extremely good choice and the chemistry between us would have sent me over the top a few times. An RG is also a good place to have a one night stand, if that’s what you’re into. Unfortunately, we both know he’s lousy relationship material and I’m not into one night stands.

We had been talking about this, and regretting that one of us isn’t just a bit saner so that we either could have had a one night stand without regrets or a relationship which would been doomed from the start while taking a break from dancing at this RG. When the conversation reached it’s natural conclusion, a slow dance came on, one filled with sweet regret about, I think, a love gone bad. While we were dancing, I was aware that he was not kidding about being attracted. I like him, he’s a sweet guy, but I’m not sleeping with him. I wasn’t insulted, just amused by the proof that he wasn’t lying when he said he was attracted to me. I don’t remember whether I mentioned it to him or not, but, if I did, I’m pretty sure we just laughed about it.

Some men are wired that way. I wouldn’t be put off by a guy having an erection while I was slow dancing with him in and of itself; I might well be flattered. My reaction would depend much more on the way he er- (must resist temptation to say “handled himself”) behaved? before, after and during the dance. An erection coupled with “What a shame we’re not going to do anything with this” will result in a hug and a murmur of regret; an erection coupled with a hand on my breast from someone I’m not going to sleep with will result in a warning and, if it continues, the dance ending abruptly and unpleasantly; an erection coupled with a discreet hand on my breast from someone I am planning on sleeping with will result in a murmur of pleasure and, if the circumstances are right, the dance ending quickly and, after we leave the dance, very pleasantly indeed!

CJ

When making out I tend to have erections… wondering if the girls who just want some kissing feel about it too ?

Not a girl, but I am noticing the irony of the fact that a poster named Treebeard started a thread about sporting wood and how to deal with it.

I’ve had this happen involuntarily and purposely, and pretty much agree with the general sentiment that it’s situational- a stranger pressing up against you and whispering all sorts of derogatory things is going to get an entirely different response than a friend, boyfriend, or potential playtoy. Unless I purposely participated in the creation of it, or want desperately to play with it, it’s ignored.

One minor addition:

One of the hands-down most unbelievably arousing things a guy ever said to me was that he could “always tell when I was wet and ready to go” because apparently my “entire body odor changes.” If I hadn’t been turned on already, just that comment would’ve done it. In spades. Mrowr.

I don’t feel aroused dancing just with anybody, only with someone I am attracted to.