Smartest or Most Obscure MST3K Riff?

The one that’s smartest and most obscure is the one you got, but nobody else did. In your interest I hear echoes of Echo’s interest.

They’ve referred to riding the ducks at Wisconsin Dells. That seems pretty obscure to me.

There’s a reference in The Deadly Bees to a “bee-loud glade.” (From Yeats’ “Lake Isle of Innisfree.”)

The Brains call these “Pychic lawn Darts.” The riff about something that you thought no one else knew or was a fan of. The Satellite News website had a thread on that exact subject the weekend before last.

Eegah references “Circle Pines after dark” and “Frederick’s of Maplewood”. Circle Pines is a rather obscure suburb even here in that area and I think where MaryJo is from.

Sorry. IME most folks seem to have been asleep during history class. You were unclear and I assumed. I suppose I should have made a different assumption of a member of the Dope instead.

So, did anyone ever resolve what Hamdingers were (labeled on the crate holding the escape pod that Joel used in the ‘Mitchell’ episode).
As may be expected, Google seems to reference rumors and discussions pointing back to MST3K, or to people using that as their nym/alias/handle because of MST3k (and apparently there was a Wiki page, since deleted…)

They were a misbegotten attempted to market ground pork to compete with ground beef. The marketing slogan was “Everybody loves Hamdingers!” Thus, “Nobody loves Hamdingers!”