So bob_co just thinks of bedwetting and being a poser.

And you think that the hanging of a “Abu Ghraib Infant Formula Production Plant” sign on dead terrorist is OK in your book. That was CNN. Yes they are left leaning.

Tell me why the left leaners are defending people who declare war on us and then come through with such incedible murders? Appeasing barbaric acts are the signature of te left. Start worshipping Alllah now.

I see you do want to willfully go your “researching life” ignoring what the left feels about the mainstream media. Some researcher

I have seen it before, while in FOX I did notice when O’Reilly or Hannity go on vacation the replacements are people like Newt Gingrich or Oliver North or other known right winger, when in CNN, ABC etc the anchor is not present we get… a “who the heck is he/she?” in their desk reporting. Now if I ever see “Replacing Wolf Blirtzer tonight: Michael Moore!” Then you would have a case.

And you wetting your pants at the sight of that…

Hey GIGObuster, dude? Do you get a discount when buying that Purina Troll Chow in the super-sized bag? :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

I am betting bob is gone in no more than 72 hours. Bets?

:rolleyes:

I supported the crushing of the Taliban in Afghanistan for giving confront to Osama.

Then the idiot at the White House let him escape and then decided to cover that by invading Iraq.

Not realizing the waste that was is certification you remain an idiot.

Thanks for showing that to all.

That is tempting, but I do wonder why he has not got even a warning in GD yet, while he may not be a troll he is an idiot.

But a useful idiot in showing the level of delusion that is out there. Unlike him, I do like to investigate where they are getting their ideas, when one like him points out that he is putting the right and the left in the same level of distrust, it is fascinating to find a mind that can blissfully ignore that at the same time he is believing what the right tells him.

Does reading this guy’s posts remind anyone else of doing mad-libs?

“Let’s see… I need the name of someone currently in the news, a verb, and a vague aphorism.”

“There’s nothing I like less than bad arguments for a view that I hold dear.” — Daniel Dennett

You use the libertarian buzzwords, but you wrap them around authoritarian philosophies. Libertarianism, if implemented, ensures a context of peace and honesty in which free people can pursue their own happiness in their own way. It does this by the suppression of coercion — initial force or deception.

Your words are coercive. You’re worse than Emperor Bush in the way you threaten people with freedom. He has mutilated that precious word, twisting it into something vile and terrible, and you’re running with it as though you were his wide receiver.

You’re like the Christian who told the atheist, “You’ll know the love o’ Jesus when you’re burning in Hell.” You cannot bring about liberty by standing on the necks of people you’ve declared to be “left”. Libertarianism is for the enlightened, and will never come about by revolution.

Liberal and liberty both derive from the Latin word liber, meaning “freedom”. A libertarian is a purist liberal. He recognizes that rights derive from property, utlimately the property with which we are born — our bodies and our minds.

People have the right to assemble in churches and unions and such, not because of anything the Constitution says, but because deciding where their bodies will assemble is a right with which they were born. Whether they are hiding is none of your business. You have no ethical authority over them.

And finally, libertarian government is not instituted to wage war, but to secure rights. War is what is required when the government has failed. If it is initiated when no citizen has been coerced, it is an ethical abomination.

Please stop desecrating my inoffensive philosophy with uninformed and dubious assertions about who should be doing and thinking what. The one who needs to let go is you.

Stop confusing the child with your long words and reasoned answers Lib old chap.

Cool, cite war!

I see your Urban Dictionary cite and raise an Urban Dictionary cite,
bedwetting liberal
12 up, 13 down
bedwetting republican conservative
16 up, 9 down

You lose.

CMC fnord!

Stop being on my side, please. Your commentry here is idiotic, and unfortunately this tends to tarnish, by association, any issues and argument perceived as “on the same side.” Stop embarrassing yourself. You are not remotely an effective advocate for any position you are trying to advance. Just shut the fuck up.

Do we need further evidence that this guy is basically a troll?

Although, Liberal’s response is so good I’d hate to see the thread go away too soon.

Uh, bob_co, I certainly have no great interest in getting into the middle of your little pissing match, here, but I feel it necessary to point out that you seem to be, for all practical purposes, completely incoherent. You might want to contemplate your responses a bit longer before posting. Cheers.

Wow. You nailed in the first response. Good job!

I often wish we could raise the bar on what non-members can do here. Maybe you get to post in threads but not start new ones.

while I must acknowledge the sentiment and note, too, that it’s been a rarity IME that a conservative poster here distances themselves from a same side nutter, I also am struck by the fact that the target involved is a low risk one - a drooling version of a nutter and a guest at that.
both sides have their own crosses to bear here, I wish more of us would disown the nutters, and not just the easy picks.

I disown EVERYONE!*

• Except comrade Left Hand of Dorkness. He’s OK.

Oh, just let him *have * his Sister Souljah moment, if that’s what he thinks it is. Makes him feel better, without actually changing anything, ya know?

Going back and rereading Liberal’s response above, I think it’s so very good that I’m almost glad bob_co blundered over here. Well said, Liberal, and thank you.

Well, which is it? :dubious:

I know people worry about this. I’ve never had a problem, however, discriminating between reasonable arguments for a position contrary to my own and dumbass nosepickers like bob_co.