So I was looking at my penis...

Per your request. :smiley:

I cant tell you how bad this fucking thread has fucked with my mind. First off, I was unaware that people were doing other things then piercing the very tip of their dick. I seriously doubted the reality of scrotal piercings.

NOW… now i’ve seen pictures. I will never be normal again, a part of my brain has been blackened.

Hey… maybe I’ll run a series of rods straight through my dick! Or maybe pierce my anus and hang a leash from it!!

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Wow. I wanna say “good for you, oldscratch,” but I don’t know if that’s appropriate. I know I always feel refreshed and rebirthed after my piercings. I’ve never been able or tempted to try to pierce myself. I think I know myself well enough to know I wouldn’t be able to do it.

Lately, I’ve been reading a book on the history and philosophy behind body mods (I’ve been reading experiences and such on BME for a year or so). I’ve never been able to understand how people can pierce themselves. It doesn’t freak me out, just amazes me. Back in the day, when there weren’t piercing parlours, there was alot more self inflicted holes, I think.

There ya go man. Be original. I guess this gives a whole new meaning to the phrase “Freak on a leash”

:smiling at mental image:

Not that I would need to buy you drinks to make it “worth your while” but okay. :wink: