So I was looking at my penis...

Oldie, you gotta be the most obsessive-compulsive guy on the boards. When aren’t you looking at your penis? Technically, do you have to stop looking at your penis for any period of time before you can say you’re looking at it again, or is the same look as yesteryear? :slight_smile:

And I was eating dinner!!!

You mean it was just a little prick?
(Oh, sorry, I had to say that.)

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Rasa *

Tonight on FOX!!! “When Good Blowjobs go Bad!!!”

Gee, thanks Turbodog. I TOLD myself I wasn’t going to look at that site you posted. Then morbid curiosity got the better of me. Ugh. I’ll go have my nightmares now. I know, I know, I didn’t HAVE to look, but like so many folks these days I want to blame someone else for what I did!

I don’t know what’s worse; Oldscratch doing sponanteous piercing on member or Ricepad naming his penis Mr Winkie.

I’ve never heard that one before. That being said…

:eek: Geez! I don’t even have a “supreme zuchinni,” but that was painful to read about.

You know, I’ve been thinkning of getting a Prince Albert for years…I think you’ve given me the inspiration I need.

Ohhh, to make it interesting: I’ll do it at ChiDope or Spiffling if y’all would be interested…

Hmmm, actually, let me thing about this a bt more.

Congrats, Oldie.

If God had more than half intended for penii to be pierced, he would have given them two holes.

That said, I will not sleep tonight for the mental pictures of the horrible creepy multiple piercings on that site. Thanks, Turbo Dog.

It takes a lot to make me say “EEEEEYOOOOOWWWWW!” but this did it.

But a strange curiosity is coming over me now. I’ve never actually seen a pierced penis. I know I shouldn’t do this, but I’m going to have to check out that Turbo provided. After I throw some pillows down. Need a soft place to land if I faint. :eek:

Mmm…Prince Albert. Yum!

You know, then if we had sex, our piercings could get stuck together and…

nevermind.

Thanks for the link, Turbo Dog. Exactly what I was looking for. :slight_smile:

God!!! I’m glad I’m old!!!

Times like this, I have to sit down and calmly reassure my own penis that I would never do this to it just to get it to poke it’s scared little head back out from where it immediately retreated. Let’s just say that this isn’t something I would ever do.

OH SWEET LORD GOD IN HEAVEN NO!!!
I have a friend with several penile…peneile…pen… male genital piercings and he finds it necessiary to show people on a regular basis. I should be desensitised, but this still makes me weep can cry and scream out things like… *HOLY F#CKING $IT NO F&CKING WAY!!! and **UMMMMMMMMMMMMM… NO **

Ah… almost at the 48 hour mark.

First some responses, then general comments.

To everyone who responded with an ouch, or shitthathurts (funny btw, inor), rest assured I do not feel your pain.

To everyone who asked to see it, you’ll have to buy me enough drinks first. Not out of any shyness, just out of the fact that you’d better make it worth my while.

SPOOFE - your toothpaste story is still really fucking bad.

TheNerd - Nope. Sorry. It appears to be unique. Nohing that even looks close really. And as an aside, this is why you don’t really want other dopers running your life, or maybe it’s just why you don’t want me running your life.

LNO - Like I said, it wasn’t sharp. Far be it for me to jab myself down there with something sharp ::Shudder::

beatle - yes, I can still pee standing up. The piercing is asurface one, doesn’t go through the urethra.

JBirdman12 - until you’ve gone to Rotten you haven’t really endured torture.

SINsApple - I completely agree with you. If I hadn’t been 100% certain that this wouldn’t harm me, and that it would be safe, I would not have done it. People should not pierce without being safe. That includes going to not just a proffesional piercer, but a good, safe, clean, experienced, proffesional piercer.

The Mermaid - yeah. I know it might be temporary, but it looks damn cool, and I like it. Maybe it will stick around for awhile, I’m no stranger to piercings growing out though, so if it does, no big loss. And, damn straight ya’ll should pay for my next BM experience. Right now I want to get a cutting on my left forearm. Come on everyone, pony up. Or maybe I’ll get some more phallic piercings. I’m counting on you to gather the donations Mer.

handy - rest assured, I will not be letting you know.

Rasa - you weren’t using it, and I did ask first. so there.

Dr_Paprika - when aren’t I looking at it? I’d like to say when I’m online, but I just taped a picture of it to my screen. Now I can even look at it while I’m proofing my response to you.

thinksnow - you’d better do it. I’m holding you to that. You can be one of the cool people now. And doing it at a Dopefest, that’s even cooler than taking Doob to get his ear pierced.

SexyWriter - hmmmmm piercings stuck together eh. Well, remind me sometime to tell you how I’ve lost some of my other piercings. It’s an idea that always sounds better on paper, the blood isn’t really attractive.

As for the piercing. It’s doing fine, not swollen, not bleeding. A little red. Looking good. Glad to share with you all.

Okay, how about this: if I roll up to ChiDOPE this weekend (still a maybe), I’ll have it done (professionally) if someone (else) is willing to pay. How’s that sound?

[sub]Course that would mean all the female Dopers are going to have sex with me early (you know you want to),'cuz I just don’t think you’re supposed to be active too soon after puncturing[/sub] :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

The stories are true!
Jesus fucking christ on acid, scratch!
I read that and my penis inverted and my testes went up into my body and became ovaries. Damn, that’s painful. Congratualtions, your thread single-handedly caused me to ovulate.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have to coax my penis out…

I ran across a page about one year ago that was very shocking. The don’t know the term the guy used for what he did, but was a very distubing procedure. The guy machined a stainless steel tube to go into the end of the hole on the penis. The tube was about six inches long. The tube had holes drilled through it to accomidate two straight rods. The tube was then inserted,and pinned into place with the rods. This was a permanent erection basicaly. He said this was something that his wife and him really enjoyed after four months for healing.

Oh that. It’s called a prince’s wand nasty looking little piercing.