So I was looking at my penis...

and I decided that it would look better with a piercing. So I put a dull piece of metal through it this evening. No biggie. I took a 14 gauge ring, and shoved it through through the shaft, at the top. It’s merely a surface piercing, no big deal. It’s doing quite nicely. Don’t worry, no sharp instruments were brought into proximity with it. Just felt I had to share.

Maybe I’ll take it out and show it off now.

Oww-fucking-ch!

:eek:

Put some Neosporin on that for goodness sakes!!

that would be a hell of a bad place for an infection.

jeez.
I don’t know.

If it was me, it’d probably be more like

She goes BOOM swagOWSHITTHATHURTS!!
keep it doused with the HO3 (that the right formula?)

Shit, 'scratch! When I suggested needlepoint that wasn’t exactly what I had in mind!

(P.S. Did you call/write the people about the classes?)

And I thought my Toothpaste Story was bad…

H[sub]2[/sub]O[sub]2[/sub], if you mean hydrogen peroxide.

Ye-OUCH!

*Attempting to retain some dignity, Mnementh refrains from squealing like a five year old girl and opts instead to curl into a fetal position and… roll. Far away.

Have to see it sometime.

So what does Rasa say about it?

Jeyen

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by inor *
keep it doused with the HO3 (that the right formula?) /QUOTE]
It’s H[sub]2[/sub]O[sub]2[/sub], inor.

I’m focussing on minutiae to avoid screaming and curling up in a fetal position. :eek: I’m not sure it’s going to work.

yes ma’am, thank you.
:wink:

::still wincing::

Oh hey! I wanna see it! What fun is a piercing if ya don’t whip it out in public places on demand? (Make sure you tell all your friends what you did so they bring it up every drunken moment you are together…It’s considered polite to be “asked” to show it before you whip it out and wave it at the bar.)

FUCKING OWWWIIIEEEEEE

big deal.

No, seriously, that’s pretty cool. There’s no way I’d do that to myself, I’d definitely have consulted a professional.

Anything on BME to give us an idea of what it looks like?

When I’m bored and looking at my penis, I usually find myself doing something other with it than jabbing sharp metal implements at it with the intent of getting the metal to stick. Hey, YMMV …

(I also just don’t understand the comedic stylings of Jerry Lewis. Or was that Jerry Lee Lewis?)

Can you still pee standing up?

Well, Beatle, his first effort went a tad wrong… so he can still pee standing up, but he needs three toilets to do it without making a mess.

No pictures, please. That’s all I ask. I’ve seen Bea Arthur naked. Isn’t that enough torture for one man to endure?

I once had a model in drawing class with one of those piercings. Stopped conversation when he took the robe off. Had never seen one before. He had a small dick. But he was the one hot model we ever had.