So I was looking at my penis...

Well, while I’ve been tempted to self-pierce, I must recommend against such acts in the future. If you do not have a license or any sort of training in such things, it is a particularly bad idea, especially when speaking of organs such as the penis which are just loaded with nerves. When self-piercing, it is just too easy to make a mistake, and would you rather have a piercing you’ll get bored of in a couple years or a penis that works? I’m a female, but I’m guessing most men would rather have a penis that works.

Oh, man…oh, man…I’m sorry, I just cannot relate. I look at my penis every now and then, and the furthest thought from my mind just has to be, “Ya know, Mr. Winky would look just grand as a keyfob…” Nearly every other kinda piercing is ok with me, but not there…

shudder

You pierced it yourself?!

:: sympathy pains … sympathy pains ::

ow! Ow! OW!!

you Da Man.

(Owie…)

are u fiona from brisbane by any chance?
wonders if chris is reading this

So after reading your post, I took out my penis…

…and looked at it.

And I decided that yes, it would indeed look better with a piece of metal through it, but that was unlikely to ever happen. Hmmmm. No biggie. I guess can live with that. My penis, though a little envious, is doing quite nicely.

note to self: Never fuck with oldscratch’s penis.

::suffers sympathy pain and cringes::

Fenris

By the way…spare me some extra mental anguish. Tell me that when you said “dull piece of metal” you either meant “a boring looking piece of metal” or a “non-shiney piece of metal” and not a “non-pointy piece of metal”. I’ve shaved with dull razors and gotten stuck by a dull needle once. Not fun.
::shudders::

Femros

Yikes! :eek:

Ditto what Femros(hey I think I like the sound of that even better) said. Body piercings are tricky even done with a * sharp * needle. That said, if it’s just a skin piercing, I hope you’re just trying it out for the look cause you know it will migrate in an area with so much… uhm friction.

If you want, we could start a collection to have your next BM experience done professionally. I’m sure we could get a few donations. We can start by polling the audience as to what we would call this fund drive. How about “The Foundation for Phallic Beautification”? :wink:

I have my scrotum pierced, and it wasn’t exactly pleasant having a very sharp needle doing the work. To grab a ring, and shove the blunt end into the supreme zuchinni until it rips it’s way through? Yourself?.. duuuuuuuuuuuude. What were you drinking cuz I want some!

I almost fainted reading that.

So, what happens when you have sex?

My right labia is pierced. Yes, just the right one. And I can tell you, you went about this all wrong.

Also…no hydrogen peroxide! It will dry your skin out and make it more likely to become infected. Though, I suspect the damned thing is infected already. Just use anti-bacterial soap on it twice a day.

-L

I think the question on everyone’s minds is: Just Why Do They Call Him Silent Bob Anyway? And What Does The Ras-Meister Think?

Oh, and just because not everyone else didn’t say it before, OW! OH GOOD LORD THE PAIN! SWEET JESUS JUST LET ME DIE!

YEEEEEEOUCH!

Do be careful…do you really want to be explaining that infection to a doctor? Besides the fun in finding one who isn’t going to have a stroke at the thought of what you did? I did a report on genital piercing last semester for a human sexuality class. I know lots more than I ever really wanted to now.

I don’t even have a penis, and I am sitting here with my legs crossed protectively! I am not anti-piercing, just anti-ME-piercing, ya know?

Said dull piece of metal used to be in my nose. 'Nuff said.

Just tell us that you took it out first. Please.

The intrigue just gets deeper and deeper… So scratch, now, has inserted a piece of dull metal into his johnson, after having taken said piece of dull metal from Rasa’s nose.

Curiouser and curiouser…

I’ve pierced my own ears. Five times. And I pierced my sister’s ears twice. And I’ve pierced a hundred belly buttons and a few hands. No, I don’t have a gun, I just jam an earring or a pin through and it’s done. But I couldn’t imagine piercing my own penis. (Well, I can’t imagine having my own penis, but I’m guessing it’d be pretty cool.) Hope you’re feeling okay, scratchie.

I have rarely seen interesting piercings (other than facial and navel) in person. Are there any sites that have some pictures of pierced penii, scrota, and labiae? I’m genuinely curious.

p.s. Owch!!

Chop an ingrown toenail out of an infected toe with nothing but a sharp Gerber tool, dump iodine on the raw, open wound to prevent infection, pop some aspirin for the pain, stick your boots back on, put on your backpack and continue with your hike.

Then I might be impressed.

Of course, an argument could be made that necessity mitigated any “personal bravery” aspects, but still…

I’d much rather have to do something like that (or sticking sharp objects through my private parts) out of necessity than morbid curiosity.

Old Scratch, you ain’t right.

Better you than me! :eek:

Green Bean,
Try here. http://www.bme.freeq.com/pierce/bme-pirc.html