So I'm squeezing this Red Head's Double D's, while she's reaching for my......then

Okay, thankfully, one of the things that is consistent is that the girl is always attractive. I do a variety of things with them, and it seems very real. It’s just sex that never takes place.

I’ve been blessed enough in my life to never be labeled as a loser when it comes to scoring with women. Although an atheist, I often jest that “God owes me nothing when it comes to women - he’s been very good to me.”

But anyway, if you could just feel this women’s breasts like I did, there is no way you’d want to wake up.

Upon waking up, one must resort to no longer being King of his Castle.

My dreams do mimic my personal tastes in that I am attracted to a wide variety of women and they always appear in my dreams. I can control who is in the dream by fantasizng about a particular women.

I think all the frustration is made worse by the fact that:

1. Sexual frustration is the most frustrating
  2. This girl is around me all day and very flirty

I’ve been told that I only have nightmares.

For example, there were these two female vampires. We were going to it, when my SO comes in and becomes very upset with me for being un-faithful with the undead…

At which point, the two ladies begin sucking

BLOOD that is, one from my arm and one from my neck.

And that’s one of the less unpleasant ones.

More often, any dreams that I have involving sex usually end with me drowning. I don’t know why…

I dream just about every night. Everything from sex dreams to weird to nightmares, sometimes all three in one dream! I’ve had completion in my dreams and so has my SO. Sometimes when he is having a sex dream, he will actually initiate, and we will start having sex while he is still dreaming. Most of the time he wakes up during the act, but sometimes he has to ask the next morning if we actually did, or if it was just a dream. I actually don’t mind losing sleep that way…