So I'm squeezing this Red Head's Double D's, while she's reaching for my......then

Hot Red Head, in bed, with me, it’s getting good and then I wake up…Why?

Whether I was single, or seeing someone, or married I always wake up right before the good parts. I really thought this was gonna be the one.

I don’t get it. I have no inhibitions, I fantazise about anything, anything and everyone, and I have no soul (no conscience) so what gives? Considering the amount of time that we spemd sleeping in life, and considering how ‘real’ dreams can feel, it would be nice to enjoy them to their fullest.

Is anyone getting full action in their dreams?

This particular dream happened just last night, the girl was a co-worker, and I’ve thought of her and flirted with her before, but innocently (we’re both married, and we’ve flirted innocently in front of our spouses). She is a red head, about 9 years younger than I, with a body at the better end of the bell curve. She made the move on me, and I was obliging. I woke up just before the good stuff.

What gives?! I don’t care if this was covered in a thread before! I’m frustrated and have to vent!

Does anyone get lucky in their dreams? Is there a way to better my chances?

I have complete and total control in my dreams. In fact, I do everything I want in as much time as I want. Dreams are cool like that. The only thing I can’t control is the situation I’m in. I hardly ever get with a stunning woman (or any woman for that matter). Most of the time, I’m driving a fast car. Could this mean something deeper…?

Perfect timing. I almost NEVER remember a dream, but last night, I dreamt I was making hot wild passionate Barry White love to a gorgeous girl that works down the hall from me. In the surf. We made LOVE in the surf, she doesn’t work there. :wink:

Man, was she good. I’m sure she didn’t understand my big-ass grin when I passed her in the hall this morning.

This has got to be one of the small tragedies of my life. To have a great imagination and not be able to control my dreams. And they’re always just on the verge of making sense.

I’m like you, Philster. It looks so promising…and it feels sooooo right. Not only do I wake up before anything good happens…but usually something truly odd happens to interrupt the much longed-for event.

…the group of Catholic school children walk through the room on a field trip.
…my mother shows up to measure for new curtains.
…the bed turns into jell-o. (yes, this could be fun, but it never turns out that way.)

It’s hopeless, I’m afraid. I’d love to learn how to control it. Man, would I…

Once, years ago, the dream wasn’t interrupted. Sigh. For a period of time after that, I was able to successfully control my dreams, but now it’s back to the dreams of the goat shooting spiderwebs out of its ass.

It just ain’t fair, man.

The other night I had a dream I was married to two women. But they were fighting over who got to do me that night, and we never got around to any action. Why didn’t I just do both of them? I have no idea. If I knew it was a dream I would have. Sometimes I have conscious control in my dreams and I can realize it’s a dream, but that wasn’t one of them.

FTR though, I’ve had sex dreams run to completion before. I’ve also had sex dreams where I had control and the realization that it was a dream. It helps if you’re not getting any IRL. When you actually get some you just know it’s a dream.

This is a common occurance for me with only one difference. I get to the good stuff, but inevitably something interrupts my fun and I never get to finish if you know what I mean.

I’ve had some very erotic dreams, but never had any “nocturnal emissions”. Yeah, no one ever believes me, but it’s true. It’s probably because I masturbate like a randy monkey during the daylight hours.

I’ve had two very vivid dreams about getting married, too; one was so intense that, when I woke up, I couldn’t tell what was real and what was a dream. It wasn’t even anyone I knew, but DAMN was she hot. I was SO pissed when I realized it was just a dream.

You should have patented that dream. Check this out:

I have had exactly two erotic dreams come to completion. The first was when I was in high school. i dreamt about a boy that I had a crush on two years prior. that was very erotic. The second was in college, i had a dream about my tuba instructor. My (now) husband was sleeping with me at the time and I came on to him during this dream. I said some choice things, but he wont tell what.

(Might sing with Scottish accent)

Spider-goat, Spider-goat
Does whatever a spider ‘aught
Spins a web, any size
Outa his arse
What a surprise!
Look out! Here comes the Spider-goat!

A little self suggestion can turn you into a lucid dreamer. When you get it right you can be fully aware that you’re dreaming and have total control of the content. I’ve managed it but don’t put a lot of effort into it. Sometimes it can be good but often my natural dreams are more interesting.

ROFL! Thanks! I’ve always enjoyed the sensation of Diet Coke spewing out my nose!

I’ve a couple of erotic dreams that I can remember, one of which made it to completion, at which point I awoke to a sticky sensation. The shower in the middle of the night felt good, and upon returning to bed I slept like a stunned sheep 'til morning.

Okay. This ain’t funny anymore.

Yesterday I dreamed I was in a similar situation as I’ve outlined in the OP, but this time throw in another girl for good measure.

Guess what? Never got to the good stuff - I woke up.

Now, I was exhausted and travelled 9 hours last night, only to collpase in my hotel bed, yet I still found a way to wake up before I got down ‘n’ dirty with two women.

I’d rather dream about baseball at this point.

AHHHHHHHH!!!

A hint for lucid dreaming. Take 3mg of melatonin an hour before bedtime regularly. Melatonin is the hormone released by your pituitary [sp?] cland to make you sleepy. The best sleeping pill ever. No dope just natural. The great side benefit is that it allows for very lucid dreams. Total control and almost total recall on waking. Just try it… you’ll see the end of your dream…
eight consecutively useless posts and counting

That reminds me, I need to return those Angie Everheart rental films.
I have made love to many women in my dreams. I used to have better dreams before my cable company blocked the Playboy channel.

You should meet this fellow named handy. :slight_smile:

FTR, that didn’t seem particularly useless. Also, great SN, and welcome to the boards.

I had this huge crush on this hot girl in high-school. (Big surprise). Anyway, I had a dream about her one night (this was actually well after high-school). It was possibly the most erotic, clearest dream I’ve ever had. She was hot. I was hot. There was touching, licking, caressing, all of it.

I was ready to move in for the kill. So, what do I do? Drop everything and reached for a condom. Ok, so I’m careful even in my dreams. But, I looked on the package for the expiration date, found that the sucker was expired, tossed it away, and grabbed a new one! Oh my god!! The little part of me that knew I was dreaming was like, “What the hell, man! What are you afraid of, catching some dream disease? Having little imaginary children?? WHAT KIND OF FRIGGIN’ IDIOT ARE YOU ANYWAY???!!!”

Of course, those thoughts interrupted the rest of the dream. Needless to say, the girl that wouldn’t sleep with me in high-school won’t even sleep with me in my dreams.

I am such a loser.

I had this huge crush on this hot girl in high-school. (Big surprise). Anyway, I had a dream about her one night (this was actually well after high-school). It was possibly the most erotic, clearest dream I’ve ever had. She was hot. I was hot. There was touching, licking, caressing, all of it.

I was ready to move in for the kill. So, what do I do? Drop everything and reached for a condom. Ok, so I’m careful even in my dreams. But, I looked on the package for the expiration date, found that the sucker was expired, tossed it away, and grabbed a new one! Oh my god!! The little part of me that knew I was dreaming was like, “What the hell, man! What are you afraid of, catching some dream disease? Having little imaginary children?? WHAT KIND OF FRIGGIN’ IDIOT ARE YOU ANYWAY???!!!”

Of course, those thoughts interrupted the rest of the dream. Needless to say, the girl that wouldn’t sleep with me in high-school won’t even sleep with me in my dreams.

I am such a loser.

Whoops! I hate it when I do that :frowning: Sorry guys.