So...wait...exactly was Seven banned/suspended for?

Agreed. As I understand it, Seven only posted the snarkpit thread a second time because he thought a board glitch had erased it.

As for the ATMB threads asking about it, if a thread of mine had dissappeared, I would think it propert to come to ATMB to ask about it. Apparently the fact that Seven did just that counts as a strike against him. That seems unfair and confusing.

Is that really Seven’s explanation or is it just your understanding of what he did? I’m not entirely up on the details yet.

I’ve been here since 01/03 after lurking for longer than I can remember and maybe this brands me stupid and reverent but whenever (unless time was of the essence) I’ve wanted to post a questionable thread I’ve asked first.

So looking at this scenario and coupling it with my admittedly minimal VB experience, I would deduce the thread got disappeared and contact my nearest mod. Bada bing. But that’s just me. I’m sure someone who knows the ins and outs of VB might be aware of threads just glitching away into the ether.

That is what he said if I recall it correctly.

Yeah. Probably everybody would approach it a bit differently.

That post does appear to put things into a more coherent explanation. I gotta admit, I might have taken offense at “sociopathic douche cunt” had I seen it. But with a grain of salt, really. Anyway, whatever. I think it might be a good idea if the mods assign Gukumatz to explain these sorts of things from now on.

Seven.

Exactly. Which is why TPTB shouldn’t even try making up reasons and excuses to ban people. If the list on the OP sounds like wanting to obfuscate, who is to blame, the person who made the list or those who actually said them originally? If seven was banned/suspended for being a jerk, just say so and stick to it.
(and I am giving you a pass on the “your ilk” crap)

Hilarious.