So, what kind of Marxist are you?

Groucho, Harpo, Chico, Zeppo, Gummo, Carl, Richard or other?

Groucho and Carl got all the best quotes, but I’d have to go with Harpo… despite the egregous harp playing.

My order…

1. Harpo
  2. Groucho
  3. Chico / Carl (tie)
  4. Zeppo
  5. Gummo
  6. Richard

How about you?

Who are all these Marxes? Groucho, Chico, Zeppo and Harpo are the Marx Brothers. Carl is the marxist Marx. But who are Richard and Gummo Marx?

Gummo was the non-performing Marx brother.

Richard is a musician.

Groucho, then Chico. All Harpo did was mug for the camera and honk a horn. BTW, what was wrong with his harp playing? I thought he was very talented. Corny maybe, but all the music in those movies was corny.

I’m definitely a Groucho. Lecherous, uninhibited, and always out to sling the one-liners. If only I had a team of writers, then I could borrow money from them…

Groucho, definatly.

In fact, if the election were held tomorrow, I would vote for Rufus T. Firefly.

The fact that he’s a ficitional dictator and the actor who played him is dead doesn’t bother me in the least. Even with all those drawbacks, he still seems to be a much better leader then either Kerry or Bush.

And I really do mean that.

I second this nomination.

Makes sense. Which means its doomed.

I think its “Karl” not “Carl.” Just for the record, is all. I don’t know which Marx I’d be. If I were a teacher, maybe I’d be Poor Marx and I’d have a prominently displayed Red Pen handy at all times.

Groucho, evidently, although I’ve been known to have harpo moment or two.

I’m more of a Lennonist, myself. All Hail (Groucho) Marx and Lennon!

Stretch?

Manfred.

(Just to separate out the true Marxians from the pretenders.)

So how can you be two places at once when you’re not anywhere at all?

I’d have to go with Groucho, too.

Ok SO Julius is my favorite

But if I want to prove my Marxism should I say my second favorite is Adolph or Arthur?