[QUOTE=Fish]
It’s an anna madda… onnamato… onomattapoe…
It’s a sound thing.
Onomatopoeia?
[/QUOTE]
[Iron Butterfly]anna madda poeia, baby, don’t you know that I loooove you?![/IB]
[QUOTE=Fish]
It’s an anna madda… onnamato… onomattapoe…
It’s a sound thing.
Onomatopoeia?
[/QUOTE]
[Iron Butterfly]anna madda poeia, baby, don’t you know that I loooove you?![/IB]
Children often make up their own words. You’re not bound to have to accept them. Between me and my friends, we made up a whole lot of stupid words when we were children. None really took off. I’d just ignore it.
You youngsters and your crazy mixed up slang.
I always pictured Magnus, Robot Fighter karate-chopping a robot’s neck with a resounding SPLANG! while the electric-bad guy’s voice box intoned
“KILL. MAGNUS. SQUEEEEEeeeee…”
[QUOTE=Tengu]
There also is, or was (haven’t seen him lately) a poster named Nailbunny.
[/QUOTE]
Aw man, you just made me renew my membership just so I could point out that I am, in fact, a girl.
I can post again! Squeeeeee!
[QUOTE=NailBunny]
Aw man, you just made me renew my membership just so I could point out that I am, in fact, a girl.
[/QUOTE]
:o Sorry! :o
Good to have you back, anyhow!