So what's up with these 'Proud Boys', anyway?

Really looking forward to his face when he’s first presented with haggis.

I’ve never thought of Trump as the Great Chieftain of the Puddin’ Race. Might fit if carrots were involved.

“Wee sleekit cowering timorous beastie” on the other hand, probably captures his internal mental state quite well

There’s a photo of PBs in their kilts, underwear-less, with FUCK ANTIFA written on their butts.

And many people have pointed out that it’s impossible to write FUCK ANTIFA (or anything else) on your own bare butt - so they must’ve had some sort of little pre-show event where they enjoyed painting each other’s bare asses. I wish they’d live-streamed it.

I thought they weren’t supposed to masturbate?

Getting off on someone painting your butt is hardly masturbation.

Right, they just do a reach around.

When your political… movement is so, so easy to make fun of, perhaps you need a better message.

Butt (heh) These guys are clowns that just want to shoot off their… weapons. When your leader is a moron, perhaps it’s time to look for someone different.

These guys are clowns that just want to shart off their… weapons.

FTFY

(oops! During the ‘fuck antifa’ siging.) (“apologies, my brown-splattered comrade”)

It’s okay, they can be literal Brownshirts now.

(Brownsharts? Now I will personally think of them as the Brownsharts.)

Make sure there’s ketchup handy

Have any of these mooks expressed concern about this Latino being in charge for the past couple of years? That hombre is almost as dark as Tiger Woods!

I’m guessing either most of them don’t know or they’re as disconnected from reality as Trump.

Well, well, well, at least one has had enough of a non-white being in charge.

Kyle Chapman, the founder of a “tactical defense arm” of the Proud Boys known for engaging in street violence, claimed in a message on the encrypted chat app Telegram that he has staged a “coup” against the current leader of the Proud Boys — a Cuban man named Enrique Tarrio.

Aw the Proud Boys not getting along.
Is this where there’ll be an actual coup, then?
The divisiveness - so sad.

That article is more than a month and a half old. I guess the “coup” failed.

Yea… a failure of a “coup” by a failure of a little man. “I was just joking… No I wasn’t…”

Definitely one of the fine people we were told about. He should go FOAK himself.

Federal government in Canada is considering adding the Proud Boys to their list of terrorist groups.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-proud-boys-terrorist-group-1.5868073

Is it just me or does it seem like the Proud Boys were missing in action on Wednesday? I guess they were there but they seemed to be flying under the radar while we we’re all paying attention to shamans and bondage fans.

I don’t know how this has been so quickly forgotten by so many: the Proud Boys were instructed to wear only black so that they would appear to be Antifa folks when they caused a ruckus.