So Who is Going Get Eaten By the Alligator tonight on Survivor?

I read an interesting article about Rodger “Kentucky Joe” Bingham. (Yeah, it was in a tabloid. What’s it to you?) Basically it said that Rodger is sandbagging his fellow contestants with his country demeanor. While it’s true he’s a farmer/teacher, it’s also true he has a Master’s degree and is a former banker and business executive who decided to “retire” to farming and teaching. He also is a self-made millionaire who told the show’s producers he was playing for the challenge and adventure rather than the money.

Y’know, I’ve been wondering if the “aw shucks” demeanor were strategy.

Nemo, that’s VERY interesting! I believe it. And if that’s the case, I’m putting my money on him to take it all. I think he can do what Rudy couldn’t.

Bill, I was also surprised by the reward. I was thinking cookout, too. But man, its gotta say something about how hungry and miserable they all are when they get that excited over Doritos!

In other news, I think it would be a TERRIBLE idea for Kucha to move. Whoever strikes that deal is an idiot.

I don’t know…the only reason I can think of for them wanting to move is an emotional one…they don’t want to be around the spot where their good friend and “leader” Mike got hisself cooked. With that happening the day before the merge, I can see that being a strong motivation…

Either way, tonight we’ll know…unless of course you’re in Oz and then you’re screwed (yes, I do think it’s very unfair…worse than tape-delayed Olympics)

Paul