Solve a Movie Disagreement with a Funny Compromise

I wanted to see Quigley Down Under; she wanted to see Eiger Sanction. We compromised and saw Journey to the Center of the Earth.

She wants to see* Le Miserables.*

I told her to take her mother 'cause I’m staying home to watch football.

She wanted to see A Night At the Opera, I wanted to see A Day At the Races. We compromised and saw A Hard Day’s Night.

I wanted to see Pitch Black, she wanted to see Everything is Illuminated, so we ended up seeing Twilight.

I wanted to see The 13th Warrior she wanted to see The Road; so we saw The Road Warrior.

I wanted to see Se7en, she wanted to see Ten, so we ended up seeing 8 1/2.

I wanted to see Mo’ Money. She wanted to see I’m Gonna Git You Sucka. We just stayed home and watched In Living Color.

Damon and Keenan Ivory Wayans, respectively

I wanted to watch Back to the Future, he wanted to watch Back to the Future 2. We compromised by watching Groundhog Day.

*I *wanted to see Alien.

*She *wanted to see Alien.
We ended up seeing Copycat.

I wanted to see Fern Gully. He wanted to see Dances with Wolves. We went to Avatar.

I wanted to see The Last King of Scotland

She wanted to see Hairspray
We saw Battlefield Earth - and there was much weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth

I wanted to see Men in Black

She wanted to see Independence Day

So we watched Independence Day

The household is a much nicer place when Mrs BD gets what she wants.

She wanted to see *Lola Rennt *
I wanted to see X-Men Origins: Wolverine

We compromised, and watched Logan’s Run.

I wanted to see NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD. She wanted to see THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS. We wound us seeing FROM DUSK TO DAWN.

I wanted to see Look Who’s Talking, and she wanted to see Look Who’s Talking Too, so we did.

The latest James Bond film is currently playing at the same theater as The Hobbit, which is where we bought our tickets for – Jack Reacher.