Some Old Toast

Hmmmmm…so that explains why Katcha talks like Tarzan. He’s been sneaking sips of Daddy’s special “fruit smoothies.”

I left two slices of delicious fresh sourdough bread in my oven for 2 days. They were used for croutons in the leek potato soup I made shortly after finding them.

Wow, it felt good to get that off my chest.

Oh, and I make a mean leek potato soup.

Your potato soup is mean and leeks? No wonder you got it all over your chest. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, it’s freakin’ hilarious the way I tell it. You’re just doing it wrong, Rue.

And why would I want you dead? Sheesh, you totally misunderstood what I was saying. I mean would I kill the goose that lays the golden egg. . eh, I mean a Pal and Bosom Buddy as great as you?

Come on! I wouldn’t kill you while I’m working on the action figure deal and trying to sell the movie rights to Paramount. You’re worth much more to me alive than dead. [sub]For now, anyway. [/sub]

[sub]To Do List:

Buy big life insurance policy on Rue
Offer to fix brakes on Rue’s car[/sub]

Zap!

I dunno. I think cagiva’s toasters sound like they’re possessed. Is being possessed different from being damned?

(Are you guys running some kind of allegory about the soul as a small appliance? I think I feel some sympathy for the blender.)

That’s a nice meaty bone. Thanks. I’m “Laundry Guy” around here, too, but I don’t like to admit it.

I’m confused, though. What’s a “hamper?” I assume from the context that it’s some sort of dirty-laundry storage device. I use a thing called a “floor.”

Is a “hamper” difficult to operate? Is it expensive to purchase? Where could I get one?