Songs about groupies

I was listening to my morning mix and “Star Collector” by The Monkees popped up:

What other songs about groupies(either music or movies) are out there?

There are tons of songs about groupies, but the first that came to mind, the aptly name:

Rolling Stones - Star Fucker

“Your tricks with fruit, were kinda cute, I hope you keep your pussy clean” - Mick Jagger, always the charmer.

More:

Loudon Wainwright III - Motel Blues

Here’s what you have to do when the drummer snatches your groupie:

Jackson Browne - Rosie

And of course the BIGGEST groupie of them all, another Rosie:

AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie

And from the same live album, another nice groupie:

AC/DC - The Jack

Paul McCartney & Wings - Famous Groupies

Dr. Hook’s - Cover of the Rolling Stone

Grand Funk’s “American Band” makes reference to “Sweet, sweet Connie was doing her act.”

Plaster Caster by KISS

About a woman who makes plaster casts of rock stars’…OTHER instruments

We’re an American Band - Grand Funk Railroad

• Sweet, sweet Connie doin’ her act, she had the whole show and that’s a natural fact…

Five Short Minutes - Jim Croce

Plaster Caster - KISS

Sweet Connie and Cynthia Plaster Caster are probably the most famous groupies of all time.

ETA - Ninja’d while doing research :slight_smile:

Grand Funk Railroad - American Band - Sweet Sweet Connie from Omaha

KISS - Plaster Caster - just eww.

Led Zeppelin - Livin’ Lovin’ Maid - It was a dig of a song to a woman who was hanging around the studio; can’t recall if she was a groupie, per se.
This was all from a different time. Can’t say I have an issue with that.

ETA: Double-ninja’d by Telemark!!! Who had already been ninja’d!!! O, the agony!!

Who is a real person.

Once again, Ed Sanders has the last word: The Plaster Song.

When Ronnie James Dio was singing for Ritchie Blackmore’s rainbow, he sang a song about a woman who is "Starstruck, But in this case, the groupie is bad luck.

“The Mud Shark” from Zappa’s Fillmore East – June 1971

Stevie’s Spanking tells an amusing story about Steve Vai and a groupie, Laurel, who had a fascination with inserting objects inside herself. According to the Real Frank Zappa Book, if it fit, she’d done it.

Most of Joe’s Garage, specifically “Crew Slut”, “Catholic Girls” and “Wet TeeShirt Night”.
Gotta love Zappa!

An affectionate take on “groupies” from George Harrison:

From groupie’s POV, the haunting Groupie (Superstar) by Delaney and Bonnie Bramlett and Leon Russell, recorded by nearly every female singer of the 1970’s, notably by the Carpenters.

Arguably, Killing Me Softly With His Song.

Dolly Dagger by Jimi Hendrix. Maybe. I know it was based on a real person, not sure if she was a groupie or ex-girlfriend.

Missed edit window.

Devon Wilson, groupie and off and on girlfriend of Hendrix.

Another from Dr. Hook:

Roland the Roadie and Gertrude the Groupie