South Park 27 best episodes ever marathon? Bah!

Ok, so I can’t find a list of the top 27 episodes that they showed during CC’s multiday orgy of south park. I can vaguely recall part of the top 5.

1: Fat Butt and Pancake Head
2-7: Red Hot Catholic Love, It Hits the Fan, the one with Lemmiwinks, and Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo were all here somewhere.

My agreements: It Hits the Fan and the Lemmiwinks one are classic. Bravo, voters.

Caveat for next part: I only saw from #15 or 16 on.

Ones that were better than Fat Butt and Pancake Head:
Chinpokomon
South Park is Gay (That is the episode that deals with metrosexuality, right?)
Others that I’ll think of when I get home and look at season lists.

Anyone else feel betrayed?

Oh a Roostor! I haven’t bought one of you yet, but I’ll bet you transform into Roostallion when I find diamond skill 7!
I am going to take your Roostor and put it into this bag where it will flourish or expire, depending on fate!
Is that a good idea?
Roostor isn’t like Chu Chu Nezbie; it hasn’t the heart for such endeavors!
[japanese sounding]Oh?[/weird voice]

wipes tear from eye Classic.

Was the one with John Edward in there somewhere? That was one of the finest episodes of television ever IMO, South Park or otherwise.

They also showed:

The one where Cartman pretends to be retarded so he can win the special olympics and Jimmy has roid rage. (Great)
The one with Big Gay AL. (not Great)
The one where Cartman, Token and Butters start a Christian Rock band. (great)
The 2 part episodes where we find out who Cartman’s father is (without the crucial Terrence and Philip episode asses of fire or something).

That’s all I saw. Who could possibly sit through 13 hours of South Park.

It was called The Biggest Douche in The Universe, I think, after the award.

I nominate Scott Tenorman Must Die for best episode ever.
“Dude, I think it might be best for us not to ever piss Cartman off again.” :eek:

Cartman Gets An Anal Probe will forever be my favorite.

“THAT DOES IT! Now listen: Why is it that everything today has involved things either going in, or coming out, of MY ASS???”

“Well Kyle…NO! NO NO! NO! Now I’m Mr. Hat an’ yer…yer a little turd! You hear me? You got to Hell! You go to Hell and you DIE!”

Seconded.

Lord, no, I can’t bring myself to ever watch Scott Tenorman again. South Park makes me laugh. That one just made me cringe.

I hope “Chicken Lover” (a.k.a. “Chicken F***er”) and Tom’s Rhinoplasty were in there. Early episodes, yes, but hilarious.

I think that was the first episode of South Park that I ever saw, and still one of my favorites, too.

I love the ones mentioned here, like Scott Tennorman Must Die, Chicken Lover, The Biggest Douche in the Universe, and the Christian Rock band.

But one of my new favorites is the one where Cartman makes a J Lo hand puppet and Ben Affleck falls in love with it. Cartman giving Ben Affleck a hand job is just so many kinds of wrong. :smiley:

“Scott Tennerman must die” and “Sex ed/filthy sanchez” are easily the best. :stuck_out_tongue:

“You got served” is up there, too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Am I mistaken or is this like the fourth or fifth “top __ South Park episodes of all time” Comedy Central has done? Are they just going to change the number in the title of the promotion and redo this every six weeks?

Next the best 19 episodes of all time. . . then look out for the top 31 episodes. . . followed by the greatest 43 epiodes. . . and then. . .

:smiley:

The last one was “25 most outrageous episodes”. Next up will be “25 top musical episisodes” or possibly “28 nastiest ways to kill Kenny” :rolleyes:

My top episodes are “MechaStreisand” and “Cartman makes love to a Pig”

In addition to the Scott Tenorman episode, I’ve always loved the Civil War re-enactment episode.

Ah, yes, the Scott Tenorman one. That one was near the top, somewhere. Has anyone been able to dig up a list of all of the episodes on the top 27?

(27? Why not 30?)

And that is WHY that episode was voted #1.

Personally, I think that #2 (Fun with Weapons) is the best episode, partially because this storyline actually happened to my group of friends when we were that age.

27: 217 ~ Gnomes
26: 503 ~ Cripple Fight
25: 310 ~ Chinpokomon
24: 209 ~ Chef’s Chocolate Salty Balls
23: 513 ~ Kenny Dies
22: 704 ~ Canceled
21: 709 ~ Christian Rock Hard
20: 803 ~ Up the Down Steroid
19: 113 ~ Cartman’s Mom is a Dirty Slut
18: 202 ~ Cartman’s Mom is Still a Dirty Slut
17: 104 ~ Big Gay Al’s Big Gay Boatride
16: 509 ~ Osama Bin Laden Has Farty Pants
15: 807 ~ The Jeffersons
14: 203 ~ Chickenlover
13: 508 ~ Towelie
12: 410 ~ Do The Handicapped Go To Hell?
11: 211 ~ Probably
10: 804 ~ The Passion Of The Jew
09: 608 ~ Red Hot Catholic Love
08: 501 ~ Scott Tenorman Must Die
07: 404 ~ Timmy 2000
06: 613 ~ The Return of the Lord of the Rings to the Two Towers
05: 502 ~ It Hit’s the Fan
04: 614 ~ Deathcamp of Tolerance
03: 110 ~ Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo
02: 801 ~ Good Times with Weapons
01: 705 ~ Fat Butt and Pancake Head

Awesome! Thanks. But why is it like this?
12: 410 ~ Do The Handicapped Go To Hell?
11: 211 ~ Probably
I’d think that they would follow each other. Perhaps it’s a typo and it’s supposed to be 410/411 or 210/211.