Speak to me only in Disney quotes

Won’t you join me for a picnic?

You let one ant stand up to us, and they all might stand up! Those puny little ants outnumber us a hundred to one. And if they ever figure that out, there goes our way of life! It’s not about food. It’s about keeping those ants in line. THAT’S WHY WE’RE GOING BACK! Does anybody else wanna stay?

They’re very, very small, but they’re everywhere.

They’re here and there
Pink elephants ev’rywhere
Look out! Look out!
They’re walking around the bed
On their head
Clippety cloppety
Arrayed in braid
Pink elephants on parade

A Heffalump or Woozle is very confoozle because they come in every shape and size.

Where are the monsters?

Hey, may the best monster win.

But, Father, I’ve defeated every single monster I’ve come up against. I-I’m… I’m the most famous person in all of Greece. I’m… I-I’m an action figure!

You! Are! A! TOY!

I’ve never left a toy behind either, and I’m not gonna start now!

It’s always a sunny day, when Christopher Robin comes to play.

Today, we shall make play here in the backyard as constructor persons. And we shall make a giant-sized jukebox. It is a most joyful way for all of us to make play, is it not?

It’s Circus Day here at the Mickey Mouse Club!

How about a lovely circus with lions and tigers?

You are a human animal.

Sir, I’m not just some token bunny.

With the world so full of surprises, he’s a poetry-typing squirrel.

A squirrel walks up a tree and says, “I forgot to store acorns for the winter and now I am dead.” Ha! It’s funny because the squirrel gets dead.

“That joke wasn’t bad.”

“But it wasn’t good, either!”

Don’t roll your eyes at me like that! It’s a good plan! Sorry to go off on you like that, Perry the Platypus, but sometimes, you just-GRR!-really push my buttons!