Speak to me only in Disney quotes

Let’s start a conversation using just Disney quotes. They can be from the Classic Animated Canon, the TV shows, the traditional live-action films, but hmm… I’ll draw the line and say nothing from the Marvel Cinematic Universe or Star Wars.

I’ll start us off.

“Gaston, you have got to pull yourself together!”

Let it go! Let it go!

A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.

I’m no fool, no sirree, I’m gonna live to be 73.
I play safe for you and me, 'cause I’m no fool.

And now you are ready for the most exciting game of all.

Nice one, Simba.

Hand me that copy of The Brothers Grimm.

Why am I not surprised?

I think I’m gonna have a heart attack and die from Not Surprise.

It was the eve of our beloved Queen’s Diamond Jubilee, and the year Her Majesty’s government came to the very brink of disaster. She… But I’m getting ahead of myself. My name is Doctor David Q. Dawson, most recently of the Queen’s 66th regiment. I had just returned to London after a lenghty service in Afghanistan, and was looking for a place to stay, preferably dry. Little did I know that my life was about to change forever.

You get down there and find the big diamond, or you will never see the teddy again!

Where’s your kid now, Sheriff?

We’ve got a bill of sale right here!

You mistreat this poor boy the same way you mistreat my people. You speak of justice, yet you are cruel to those most in need of your help!

“You’re so weird.”

“You have no idea.”

For a guy with three hearts you’re not very nice.

There’s no evil scheme he wouldn’t concoct! No depravity he wouldn’t commit.

How many evil villians do you know that can pull off a name like “Goob”? Bleh!

You’ve seen a ship with black sails that’s crewed by the damned, and captained by a man so evil that Hell itself spat him back out?

To Ratigan! To Ratigan! The world’s greatest criminal mind!