Speak to me only in Disney quotes

Long live King Richard!

Hail to the King! Hail to the Queen! Hail to the Princess Aurora!

“I’ve been wondering. Why do they call you Roland the Second?”

“Because my father, the former king, was also named Roland.”

This wasn’t like any old Leprechaun that you wouldn’t say hello twice to. But who was he, but Brian Conners himself, the King of them all! But I got me eye fixed on 'im. They can’t escape, ye know, as long as ye don’t look away. Now the night was dark, and the mountain was covered with mist, and the moon was no bigger than the light from a hay-penny candle. But it didn’t hide ‘im from me, for there he stood, with an angry little gob on him, an’ his face as fierce as fire…

I’ll be your candle on the water, 'til every wave is warm and bright.

I’ve been looking out of a window for eighteen years, dreaming about what I might feel like when those lights rise in the sky. What if it’s not everything I dreamed it would be?

Just imagine. He’ll stride into the room. Light will glow from him. I’ll hear music. He’ll bring me flowers. And he’ll sweep me off my feet. And I’ll know he’s the one, when he makes me laugh.

Someday my prince will come.

So this is the miracle that I’ve been dreaming of.

The chicken lives!

It’s incredible! Sixteen years, and not a trace of her! She couldn’t have vanished into thin air! Are you sure you checked everywhere?

I peeked behind the Cyclops’s eye. I did! But he wasn’t there.

Will you listen to this? He’s just another chariot chaser. This we need.

At least out loud, I won’t say I’m in love.

One song, I have but one song! One song, only for you!

This concert was to be the masterpiece of my distinguished career! Now thanks to you, I’m the laughingstock of the entire kingdom!

I’m Fozzie Bear, and it’s my job to warm up the audience with jokes.

You have been a fabulous audience! Tell you what, you’re the best audience in the whole world. Take care of yourselves! Good night, Alice! Good night, Agrabah! Adios, amigos!

Well, I guess you would call me… genus, humanus… Alice.

Why, Mary Ann! What are you doing out here?