SPECIAL THANK YOU..........

I just wanted to send a thank you out to all the people that took the time to post something nice in the thread that Brian started. And to those of you that took the time to e-mail me, a special thanks to you. I do understand I might be too sensitive about stupid things, and those of you that told me that are totally correct. As for my grammar, well that’s something people will have to live with. I will try to take more time when I type, but honestly IM used to those darn chat room where grammar of all things doesn’t matter even a little.

But anyhow, thank you all again and I appreciate it with all of my heart. <hugs>

and Brian, I love you honey.

Love Always and Forever,
Heather Lee
XheatherleeX@aol.com

:slight_smile:

Yer pal,
Satan

Sounds like you’re a victim of CRGD (chat-room grammar disease). Distantly related to Thripshaw’s disease. The creeping inability to spend time reading over what you’ve written since the conversation is getting ahead of you. Treatment: hanging out far away from real-time chat rooms.

I’m not particularly bothered by bad grammar but I find it tiring sometimes. Anyway, I am pleased to see that your OP had excellent grammar. You’re a poster-girl for the CRGD cure. Be like Heather! Send $100 to: Cure CRGD Now! c/o Boris B…

Nothing I write about any person or group should be applied to a larger group.

• Boris Badenov

I suffer from that condition too, Heather. I always take an extra second to check my stuff, but more important than all that:

I’m glad you’re ffeling better. :smiley:

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Yeah! Heather’s back and feeling goooooood…Satan is smiling…
and all is right with the world :slight_smile:

A friend is someone who likes you even though you’re as ugly as a hat full of assholes.
Zettecity

Heather,you sound mature.I don’t mind your grammar one bit.Or your gramper! But seriously,aren’t you related to Mr. Quayle(THIS IS A JOKE) :slight_smile: Love,me

The poster beneath me is really smart!