Spell the Name "Lindsay".

Lhenzy

If I learned anything from Everquest, it’s that every name can use another “h”.

Liiiiiiindsayyyyy!!!111!. If you’re having mind-blowing sex with her at the time.

Llynzey. Hey, the double L works for Lloyd.

I used to play D&D with a guy whose characters always had these ricidulous names filled with superfluous Hs and Ys. One day, he sits down with a new character. “What’s her name?” I ask.

“Megan.”

Well, that’s surprisingly normal, I think. Until I see his character sheet, at the top of which is the name “Mhyghyn.”

I’m amazed no-one has written “Linzi”.

Near my hometown is the town of Lindsay. Suddenly I don’t know how to spell it.

Llhndszye

At this rate, I wonder if we couldn’t get 75.

Leantsai

.-… … -. -… … .- -.–

Lima India November Delta Sierra Alpha Yankee

Lenzy. Name of one of my former students.

Incidentally, my ex-wife’s name was Lindsey, not Lindsay. The male/female distinction in spellings has never seemed terribly concrete with this name, as opposed to Francis/Frances. Most of the women I’ve known with the name have spelled it Lindsey.

Lynn C.

Lidnsey as in Brett Favre’s cousin Lidnsey Favre.

This is my surname, so this is a fun thread for me. Lots of pseudonym ideas.

Liynszeey
ETA: kind of odd, though; when did my relatively normal Scottish surname become the first name of every second or third girl age 25 or under? I’m thinking of naming my daughter “MacGregor” just to mix it up a bit.

Funny historical note from the page on “Clan Lindsay” on wikipedia (spoilered so not as to ruin game):

[spoiler]The Lindsays are arguably the clan with the most diverse variations when it comes to spelling their name. Known spellings include:

Limesay Linday Linde Lindeci Lindensay Lindesa Lindesaia Lindesaie Lindesans Lindesay Lindesaye Lindese Lindesee Lindesei Lindeseia Lindeseie Lindesey Lindesi Lindesie Lindesins Lindessay Lindessaya Lindessaye Lindessey Lindesseye Lindessi Lindesy Lindesye Lindeszey Lindey Lindiesay Lindisay Lindisin Lindissa Lindissai Lindissay Lindisseia Lindsa Lindsai Lindsay Lindsaye Lindsey Lindsseie Lindyesaye Lindyssay Lindyssey Linsai Linsaie Linsay Linsey Linsee Linsley Linzee Lyncay Lynde Lynddesai Lynddessay Lynddessaye Lyndesai Lyndesay Lyndeseia Lyndeseie Lyndesey Lyndeseye Lyndesheie Lyndeshey Lyndesie Lyndesins Lyndessai Lyndessay Lyndessaye Lyndessey Lyndessy Lyndesy Lyndesya Lyndey Lyndezay Lyndisay Lyndissai Lyndissay Lyndisseye Lyndsa Lyndsaia Lyndsaie Lyndsay Lyndsey Lyndseye Lyndsy Lyndysay Lyndyssay Lyndyssey Lynsay Lynse Lynsey[/spoiler]

Clan Lindsay