Springtime wedding for Mary Kay and Vili

And if it’s gay sex
Court of Appeals upholds 17-year sentence for homosexual sex with minor

Limon was 18 when he gave blowjob to a 14 year old boy.

You must acknowledge that to most 20-somethings the idea of a couple of grandparents (even the devil’s own) having sex is pretty icky. Shoud their notions of ickyness matter to you in your own private life?

Of course, from a purely biological point of view, an adult/adolescent sexual relationship makes more sense than a later, especially post-menstrual one. One could argue that if we were to strip away our cultural biases, the ick factor we are talking abut here would go away on its own.

Having said all that I do agree that the way our society is set up, it is best to marry within your own generation. We have long since abandoned the idea that the wife or wives are the property of the man, and marriages are expected to be a lifetime partnership. It’s hard enough holding one together when you’re not having to constantly swim against the current.

**ivylass ** - Just for the record, she didn’t start “chasing after him when he was seven”. It is true that he was her student when he was seven, but nothing really odd began to happen until after she was promoted to teach the fifth grade and had him for a student again. He was 13 when they first had sex. This site) among others covers it pretty well.

Perhaps because 12 is so freaking YOUNG. Hell, I feel guilty thinking Elijiah Wood is hot-and he’s only THREE years younger than I am.

What a rapist does is always my business. Especially if it’s with her victim and their poor children.

Why shouldn’t we keep a very careful eye on everything this woman does for the rest of her life?

You’re right, few people want to think about their parents having sex, partly because they are your parents, and partly because they are old. I’m sure a random 14 year old boy is not going to find me particularly attractive, nor I him. I’m sure there’s a planetfull of people who would rather not think about the Devil’s Grandfather and I bumping uglies.

The intergenerational aspect of the Mary Kay/Vili relationship is somewhat lower on the ick factor than the fact that he’s marrying his rapist. Let’s just hope they take the “If anyone knows why these two should not be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace” line out of their wedding. I can only imagine what Vili’s mom might say at that point.

If you want some fun reading, read the wedding registry comments for them at weddingchannel.com

It was FARK’d earlier and …woooo…good times.

Whoa, check out their charity registration!

All children’s causes. “Save the Children”, “Victims of Crime”.

This chick is seriously, seriously loopy.

You can call it “odd.”

I call it criminal.

And according to the law you’re right. Still, I’ve never seen a thread dealing with statutory rape that didn’t leave me feeling that the laws are hopelessly fucked up. I realize that they are trying to protect a class of innocent people from predators, but more often than not (or so it seems) the ljustice system does more damage to the parties than their trysts ever could.

Only when you use the guano of a laboratory calibrated bat – a pipistrelle is recommended – fed a specified diet, as the standard against which the craziness is measured. :smiley:

Oh, and did you notice they’re also registered at Tiffany’s? Fucking Tiffany’s. She’s got a cheese serving set worth about $185 bucks, a teapot for $200, platinum band china for $60 dollars a piece for the dinner plates-and she wants 10 of them.

The only thing I wonder is that it maybe someone else who registered them. But then, she’s probably that fucking stupid.

Deplorable, isn’t it? For me as a person don’t want to be with someone so much older. My parent have a 10 year age gap, and the differences can occassionally pile up.

I want to see what she has the chutzpah to ask for on her registry, even though i think she is less intelligent than things growing pink and green fuzzies in the back of my fridge.

I did clean out the fridge recently—sometime at the end of January

Here you go.

Hmmm…her registries keep changing-maybe it’s a hoax?

Cite?

Because from everything I’ve ever read these relationships are extremely harmful to young kids:

http://www.ageofconsent.com/comments/numbereleven.htm

Letourneau was not the local fifteen year old playing around with his slightly younger girlfriend. She was a thirty-four year old pedophile who preyed on an elementary school aged child.

I am saddened to read some people brushing her actions off as inconsequential. They most certainly were not. I only pray that Vili’s children will somehow come out of this without long term consequences.

I wonder what happened to the 4 kids she already had with her first husband.

I’d change my name if I were in their shoes.

Hahahaha… there are another set of good possibilties, for this. One, probably she has a large extended family buying her a present. Or since this registry has been linked repeatedly, complete total strangers are getting her stuff 'cos it 's "so romantic ":rolleyes: :dubious: :rolleyes: :smack: :confused:

And here I am thinkig a registry is inapproriate for a second wedding. :smack:

The last I heard, they were with their father and living in Alaska.

Cite? Cite for what? How I *feel * about some laws? My *impression * of the consequences of the laws?

How about I use the example of my first time? I was only a couple of years older than Vili and probably not nearly as mature physically or emotionally. I was in Australia on a tour with my older brother (by two years) and older cousin (by three years), and the one thing we wanted to do on this trip was get laid. The great museums and history - yeah, whatever. It all came together in a brothel Innsbruk, Austria, and the prostitute I got was probably LeTourneau’s age at the time.

Was I traumatized by the experience? Absolutely not. Have I ever regretted the experience? Absolutely not. Can I possibly twist the experience in my mind to make the woman come out a rapist? Absolutely not. Although it was lousy sex, it was all and all a wonderful experience that I cherish to this day, and I offer my deepest gratitude to the sweet lady wherever she may be.

Now would I have been traumatized if this had somehow made it to the papers and TV? Hell stinkin’ yes. Would I be scarred to this day from the humiliation of having this talked about all around town when I was 15? Hell stinkin’ yes. Would I appreciate the busy-bodies coming to me insisting to me that I was victimized? Fuck off.

I can’t find this! Where are the registry comments?

Hey! :wink: