Star Trek and Enterprise songs by Dopers (since neithe Viva nor Kn*ckers is doing it)

This is working out to be better than I thought it would.

Cool.

Kn*ckers, I’d love to hear one from you, if you’re up for it.

NCB : You noticed the limp too, eh? Do you think he’s got a bad back or a bum hip or what?

That was brilliant, Achernar! It captures Archer’s personality so well… :wink:

Now I kinda wish I had my Trek filks on this computer – I’d love to post “Dukatian Rhapsody”…

Archernar’s “We Will Survive” was brilliant. I don’t think anyone’ll be beating that one.

:confused:

Look at NCB’s “Aqualung” parody, towards the end.

Archer does walk kinda funny.

Ah, gotcha. I try to forget everything I read by NCB. If I retained it all, I wouldn’t have room for anything else. :smiley:

Oh, by the way… Tars, I think NCB’s trying to impugn your delicate flower’s honor. “Hoshi mated with a gimp, Archer has a funny limp”.

:eek:

He’s saying she slept her way to her position!

I didn’t catch that! What a horrific thing to say. :smiley:

He was actually referring (not too clearly) to the guy she bedded on Risa. Right?

The series premier intimated a back story to Hoshi and Archer knowing each other.

Whether it was an SO type relationship was left very open.

But, yes, the Aqualung verse referred to Risa shagg’n

You took “knowing” to be the biblical kind, eh? My Garsh, can’t you slashy types ever just accept the idea that two people can just be, you know, platonic pals???

:rolleyes:

:smiley:

Hoshi Sato-Archer?

Or maybe in the the 22nd Century, it’d be Jonathon Archer-Sato?

Yeah, like when Picard called Riker “Mr. Troi” in Nemesis.

I’m thinking of a song in the style of REM’s Everybody Hurts, but it would be Everybody Lives since no one ever dies in ENT.
Or a song to celebrate Eminem’s Oscar…

Ooh… I might have to try and bust out a freestyle. I didn’t even think of rippin’ off Mr Mathers.

The Em parody would be more fun…though it would take longer to do.

When I DJ-d, I did all sorts of rap covers and adaptations.

Just gotta find the lyrics so I can get the proper… beat syntax, if you will…
Enterprise is rollin’ a rollin’

Decon gets me all a swollen a swollen

** vivalostwages **: Actually, I just made that up. I thought that’s what this thread was about.

It is about whatever you want to post that is a song, whether parody or original, about ENT or any Trek.

Keep 'em coming!

We’re just not smart enough to come up with our own, Sam… we need templates. :slight_smile:

Ok, Kn*ckers.

Your turn.