Star Wars : Tales of the Jedi (spoilers will likely come)

A series of six shorts released yesterday, three of them about Ahsoka Tano and three about Count Dooku. They range form okay to pretty good. Worth checking out, I believe.

Just finished them. I thought they were all very good. I’d think they however only work as supplemental material, putting substance into the interstices of the animated universe. Not entry point material.

I liked the Dooku focused ones the best, specially finding out what happened to Yaddle in between prequel movies. Also that weird camel looking jedi from the Ahsoka training scene was the one on display at the inquisitor base in the Obi Wan series.

It would be nice if they could redo all of the old Clone Wars episodes with the animation quality of these.

Yeah, it took me a while to realize that’s why the padawan Ahsoka episode felt off, it just looked too good compared to the early clone wars.

I liked these. Especially the Dooku ones. The first one with Baby Asoka was actually the weakest and smacked of Disney wanting to make a new toy.

Watching the rot of the Republic in the Dooku episodes was interesting and sad.