Step right up and fight some ignorance!

Sounds fine to me, but it’s not a very nice thing to say about your sister.

The “trap” is NOT a new hockey system. The media just found a catch phrase they liked and now it can’t be stopped.

…and David Blane was irreversibly trapped in it, and then he died.

Passwords were not being reset this morning as the commands were only being propagated through a single LPAR.

:o No, we just fooled around a bit. I swear… :smiley:

Yeah, chains and two concrete blocks will work, but make sure you poke some holes in the body first, otherwise putrefactive gases might make it refloat…

They used an 18"DHIBJD :eek: :eek: .

Yes, yes, yes, no, yes, yes, size 11, yes, yes, no it’s a bungalow, yes, yes, no of course not!!!

And it sounded like:

aghala-aghala-aghala-aghala-aghala-aghala-aghala-aghala-aghala-aghala-aghala

Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy II (unreleased in US)
Final Fantasy III (unreleased in US)
Final Fantasy IV (unreleased in US)
Final Fantasy IV Easytype (released in US as Final Fantasy II)
Final Fantasy V (unreleased until Final Fantasy Anthology*)
Final Fantasy VI (released in US as Final Fantasy III)
Final Fantasy VII (and now we get the real numbering scheme.)

Final Fantasy Legend is the SaGa series, retooled for US players. At least, up until SaGa Frontier and its ilk.
Final Fantasy Adventure is the first game in the Seiken Densetsu series. Seiken Densetsu 2 is better known to us as Secret of Mana.
FF: Mystic Quest is generally considered to be a mistake.

Cecil has been fighting ignorance since 1973, and it’s taking longer than we thought because of the SDMB.

It’s Spanish for “pubic hair,” but colloquially means “fool,” or “idiot.” What were you doing when he called you that?

Sorry, but Gödel’s famous theorem just doesn’t imply that.

I got the clap
:clap: :clap:
I got the clap
Burning, firey discharge…
I got the clap

Well, the newspapers always say that the bus ‘plunged’ because Speed notwithstanding, they generally do not fall upward when they go off the road.

No, it’s not “peachy king”, it’s “peachy keen”. I swear, some peole’s kids.

Although the colder it gets the less likely percipitation will be produced, it can’t be too cold to snow.
Geese can fly, damnit!
No we did not evolve from monkeys, we evolved from the same predecessor as monkeys.

A toothbrush.

I planned to make that typo in my last post. :wink:

Actually, what they are saying in the square dance is French: “Allemande left”.

For a while, “peachy keen” was my standard answer to, “How ya doin’?” Then I found out some folks thought I was saying Pizza King (a regional chain of pizza joints.)

Phlebitis has nothing to do with tiny biting bugs. It’s about blood clots.