Stephen Curry is a moon landing denier

So? He’s still fucking stupid.

Roger, roger. What’s our vector, Victor?

Huh?

Yes there’s nothing odd at all about some guys launching from the Earth every human has walked on for millennia and touching foot on the fucking MOON!

Just another day at the office.

The idea that the edifice of science is so fragile that any deviation needs to be virulently condemned, and that the offender must be drug out into the public square, is not unlike the perpetuation of past religious orthodoxies. Let’s hope you guys can keep it together, at least for the kids.

Not point guards. I can look them in the eye, or even down on them.

The rest? Oh yeah.

It’s really humbling when you watch a basketball game and say, “See that guy? The shortest guy out there? He’s my height.”

It’s taking longer than we thought.

No worries. Just go dig out some footage of Spud Webb or Muggsy Bogues doing their things.

Course, it’s even more humbling when you watch the game and say, “See that guy? The one who just blocked Patrick Ewing? He’s 9” shorter than me. "

I don’t. Nothing will change such idiotic thinking. I think the denialist bullshit will increase. Now they will have more to deny.

You have a personal stake in defending stupidity, don’t you?

I have no personal interest in defending Boomerism, no. Harmless stupidity is cool, though.

The purpose of this site is fighting ignorance. Moon landing denial is ignorance. I have no idea what “Boomerism” is but I suspect it’s mostly made of straw.

I was first exposed to Flat Earthers in the late 1970s, about the same time that Capricorn One was released. At the time, it was obvious that the FES adherents were just playing around, seeing just how far they could take a joke. I honestly believe that most of them today don’t really believe the Earth is flat, but are still just having some fun seeing how BS they can spout and see if they can convince anybody that they really believe what they are saying. Capricorn One spawned some Moon Landing deniers when it was released, but like the Flat Earthers, they were just yanking chains. They had lived through the moon landings and knew what was real and what was just BS.

However, when I look at Moon Landing Deniers today (as well as Holocaust Deniers) I think there is something else going on; an unforeseen result of the Information Overload Alvin Toffler foretold. That is, there now so much information out there, much of it conflicting, that people are starting to take the attitude that it doesn’t matter what you believe. Your beliefs are not gong to change anything so you might as well just believe what you want to. The big problem with this attitude, however, is that gets people to believe that the truth doesn’t matter.

And that, is a dangerous belief.

Check the Wiki on modern FES. They’re part and parcel of the same moronic bigoted fools that comprise all the other CTs. And they always go back to some form of anti-Semitism. That’s what those idiots are hanging their hats on.

Actually, that’s exactly what it was given that the project included multiple missions and decent engineering. As I said, there are no oddities at all and Moon landing CTers are absolute morons.

Just a guess, but betting all 4 are black.

What point are you trying to make?

I’m hoping you think that because of the overwhelming number of African-American’s in the NBA (if you pick four random NBA players, I think you’ve got a pretty good shot that all will be black), but even then I’m not sure of the relevance.

Actually it wasn’t. You have to be a real idiot to think the moon landing was just another day at the office and I don’t know what I can do to help you understand that. The fact we are talking about it so many years later pretty much means you are engaging in self-contradiction.

Other days at the office:

Flight at Kitty Hawk: decent engineering, multiple attempts

Fall of the Berlin Wall: standard demolition project