Still waiting for Spring in the MMP

At last, I’ve reached the last Moanday of the week!!

Weather folk on TV were showing snow over our area for tomorrow, but my preferred weather site shows only rain. Who do I believe?? Maybe my daughter will call and we’ll be in Orlando so it won’t matter.

This weekend’s plans involve lots of tidying. And laundry, of course. But I gotta get thru today.

Happy Firday!

Good Mornin’ Y’all! Up and caffeinatin’. YAWN ‘Tis 44 Amurrkin out and N.O.S. with a predicted high of 81 and N.O.S. for the day. I was a slug a bed this mornin’. I woke up just after five, answered the call of nature and then decided I needed more sleepy time. I shall meet some friends for N.O.L. at The Rocket. YUM! Other than that I shall be a sloth today just cause. Steak, baked N.O.T., sallit and garlic cheesey bread shall be supped upon.

Now I need more caffeine and rumbly tummy wants to be fed. Then, since I shall be about the public, I suppose I should purtify and don goin’ out to be seen clothes.

Happy Firday Y’all!

Last step(s) optional if going to :eek:Wally World:eek:.
They took snow out of tomorrow’s forecast (now cold & rain) but it’s still there for Moanday’s.

Spring my Aunt Fanny. It snowed here yesterday. Big flakes which melted on contact. Nevertheless. I am not amused.

I heard a farmer speaking on NPR. I was going to place him as Georgian until the announcer said he was from Maryland.

Last night I ate two pieces of a very sweet cake at 11 PM. It was delicious! It was served after a concert I went to, where a friend of mine had an album launch.
Good music, good food, good friends. :slight_smile:

Up, caffeinated, and sheveled. Day one of a three day weekend.:smiley:

What did the accent sound like?

My advice to you: You can’t drink all day unless you start in the morning! :cool:

Tomorrow’s tailgate starts at 0900.:smiley:

Afternoon all. Irked; long shift today, plus I’m doing tomorrow as well. It’s busy season alright.

Oh well, it’s extra cash!

Raining when I got up. Still raining. More rain due shortly. Raining all day is forecast.

Blurf.

Lunch has been ingested. I’m going to cut it short and get back to work so I can cut out a little earlier. May as well start my weekend a bit early.

Happy Firday!

It’s a nice 50 degrees outside, supposed to get up to 64, and the sun is shining.

I don’t see any snow in the forecast around here, but you never know.

On my Slavic side of the family grandfathers are called Pappy, FCM.
It was kind of weird though to hear my niece’s call my father Pappy, or to hear my cousins’ kids call my uncles Pappy.
My grandmother on the Slavic side was grandma.

Still busy around here, and I haven’t even started doing my taxes.
I have more energy since taking the thyroid pills, but I’m less organized and more scattered.
Irk is also very irksome but I wouldn’t even know where to begin to describe it even if I could. I’m looking for another job.
I got one other part time job, but I doubt it will amound to much, as it’s contract work.
I have to take a test for another job, which involves reading a 53 page manual, and while it all makes sense while reading it I’m not sure I can reference it during the test. If I can, then the test should be no problem, if I can’t, then that is a lot of memorizing.

Jimmy Carter.

Sounds like a good night. :slight_smile:

I have the impression that you often don’t get any weekend at all. Enjoy it!

New Englanders can have quite a drawl, but it’s more of a Kennedy than a Carter. Maybe the farmer relocated.

Moomm I’ll bet you’re going to have a long weekend too. Waiting and waiting and waiting. Darn baby. :stuck_out_tongue:

Kids are off school today. The WPTB tell me that the apocalypse will be starting tomorrow. I haven’t got wind warnings like this since Missouri. Haven’t missed them at’all.

I plan to spend the day curled up with a warm dog. I may or may not go shopping, on the theory that today will be easier than apocalypse day. I can make french toast, so we can manage if needed!

ETA: good luck on the job hunt Sari!

If you’re like my buddy, George, you don’t need to wait for others to drink.
…& don’t worry that drinking by yourself will make you an alcoholic.

You’re only an alcoholic if you go to meetings; otherwise, your just a drunk.

Home at last. FCD’s car is finally registered in MD, and we’ll get the title in a couple of weeks. We’ll probably go to CB for supper because I lurves their Friday Fish Fry (I think I’ve mentioned that a few dozen times before. :smiley: )

Weekend plans: chores and general tidying. Some chillage. We’ll see how it all pans out.

Howdy Y’all! I was a bear who N.O.L.ed. Then I went to see Miss Becky at the nursin’ home. We have supped and all is well.

Sari good luck with the job hunt. Sometimes ya just gotta make a change.

MOOOOOOM you can stop at South of The Border in South Keerliner and get baby her first Stuckey’s Pecan Log! Take a picture of her with the pecan log. It will be a treasured memory when she is older. Trust me.

Gets up from computer

Looks outside

Still raining

Goes back to computer

**swampy **- thanks for the suggestion. It will be given all the consideration it’s due before being rejected and ignored. :smiley:

I got the hugest hunk o’ fish for supper - I’s stuffded! The rest of tonight shall be dedicated to sluggage. Tomorrow, I’ll be productive. Tonight, I’ll chill.