Straight women & gay men: Are crazy men better in bed?

The title pretty much says it all. In your experience, should you let the crazy stick its dick into you?

In my limited experience, yes, they are better, and no, it’s not worth it.

Shouldn’t that question be: are bad boys better in bed?

And the answer, in my limited experience, is no. Some bad boys are just nice guys who invested in a motorbike and an fashionable attitude, and they will be all over the map, bed skills wise.
On the other hand, a truly bad boy might exhibit hints of sociopathy. And that trait will lead to lots of effort in the conquest, but not much effort or emotional closeness once under the sheets together. On the other hand, a bad boy might be more thrillseeking and introduce some thrills that might cause short-term fireworks.

Crazy men? No. Men can generally take care of themselves during sex-find a hole and stick it in. Many women need to be, for lack of a better term, taken care of by their partner. Someone who’s crazy and selfish is often impatient, and therefore lacks the right stuff. I’ve had better sex with sane, caring boyfriends than ever with any other “type” of guy.

Most flavors of crazy impair sexual response/interest/ability in both men and women. For whatever reason, the particular diagnoses that lead women to indiscriminate sexualtity (especially Borderline Personality Disorder) disproportionately affect women. And men are far more likely than women to have Narcissistic Personality Disorder, which is almost the definition of “bad in bed.”

So I’m going with no, and hell no.

No, definitely not. (Unfortunately, my first experience was with a crazy person, so at the time I had no useful non-crazy points of comparison.)

No.What makes the best sex, to me, is having chemistry and some kind of connection with the man. We don’t have to be in love, but *something *needs to be between us on an emotional level. It’s very difficult, if not impossible, to have that with a crazy person, especially if you feel afraid of or untrusting of them even the slightest bit.

We’re ok.

I think what a partner brings to the fireworks is in large part dependant on what the other person SEES in them. So it’s more of a ‘What does this person do for me? Oh yeah, s/he makes me horny!’ and that’s going to vary so widely, ugh. But the ‘excitement’ can certainly add to the illusion of better sex, that’s for sure.

As far as actual SKILL, I’d say some crazy tries harder, out of ego, so it might SEEM like they’re better, but…not really. It’s just motions and so…not sure what the word for it is, almost exhibitionism, trying SO hard. I mean, you look around for the camera, and wouldn’t be at all surprised to find one. (I’ve known ‘crazy’ women like this, too).

So all in all…meh. Probably not really better, but often not bad at faking it.

I went through a 10 year period in my life where I was marginaly depressed and somewhat self absorbed with my own feelings. I have never considered myself a super lover by any stretch but women were falling for me like crazy durring this period and it was all about good sex.Prior to this period I used to spend a lot of time concentrating on turning a woman on, I found women get very turned on turning me on. The more turned on a man gets the more he gets into his lady, the more animalistic and primal things get. Very little tecnique and lots of emotion seemed to work well for me.