Strange creature caught on my phone!

Would you settle for a tabloid article about the Marsupial Lion? Now there’s a creature for you - makes your average African Lion look like a marshmallow cuddle-bunny.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3449131/Don-t-look-Giant-marsupial-lion-ambushed-prey-climbing-trees-allowing-kill-animals-size-rhinos.html

Sometimes, when you’re very tired and very stressed, your eyes start acting strange and seeing things that aren’t really there. If you just moved to a new house, maybe you’ve been working too hard and not getting enough sleep for a few days.

Or maybe drunk?

Say again?

iswydt :d

Once more;)

Aha! Work with me. You are infested with our completely leastless neighbors. Tell them to get lost. They are useless.

I caught a strange creature on my phone.

Turned out it was just a selfie.

Could be pareidolia. You know, like when you see a teady bear in the clouds or how some see a rabbit on the moon. It can be quite tricky on the eyes and mind. Take a photo of a forest, you’ll see trees, but when you look at the photo, you’ll see a dozen or more faces in them.

It’s more accute in some people than in others and this may be your case. I once saw a cowboy riding a bucking horse in the clouds. I pointed it out to my coworker and he saw , well, clouds. He thought I was nuts. I prefer, “more creative”.

Is pareidolia a mental disorder? It looks like I’m seeing strange things then I reacted impulsively and that could be true. Do I need a therapy for that or will need to know how to manage my stress? Perhaps, those strange figures are the effects of my extreme tiredness and stress. My dad told me that I need to seek help from a health professional because it may have the risk and this might develop into a serious depressionor a depressive disorder.

If people around you are worried that you might be under stress and need help, it might be a good idea to talk to a professional and get their assessment of your situation.

Keep us posted.

Thank you Sunny Daze. I’m ready to talk to a health professional for diagnosis regarding my situation.

I wish you luck and good health. We were teasing you a bit upthread, but nobody here wishes you ill health. Let us know how it’s going. :slight_smile:

Good luck to you.