Strange prejudices you have

I notice you didn’t mention French literature, so I guess we’re cool.

This.

Also people that drive Chevy Cavaliers are bad drivers. I have rarely seen a Cavalier that doesn’t have dents in it. Steer clear, Cavalier!!

Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!

I think that drivers of BMW’s are dangerously aggressive drivers. I find that, very often, when something outrageous happens on the road, it’s because of a BMW driver. Now I know lots of other drivers do outrageous stuff but this is what I notice because the most outrageous thing that ever happened to me was caused by a BMW driver.
One morning at a stop sign in town this guy honked me to get out of the way. Now honestly I could have been overly cautious or even sort of lost in a thought - I don’t know. I don’t think so, but I don’t know. So…about a quarter mile ahead I stop again and the BMW tries to speed past me like I was stopped for no reason at all. Well, I was stopped for an elderly crossing guard and a bunch of small children! He very narrowly missed hitting them all. And then he just sped right off.

So, now I think badly of all BMW drivers.

I don’t drink alcohol, but for a different reason. Just about everyone in my family is an alcoholic, or a recovering one. I figure it’s better not to start.

To quote James Coburn in Payback:

" Man, that’s just MEAN. That’s MEAN, man."

I grew up on well-done steaks and burgers. I can eat them bloody, but I prefer them cooked so there’s only a little pink inside.

People that drive Hummers are pin-dick-sporting idiots.

People that need ranch dressing for their pizza, vegetables, and/or fries must live in a trailer and answer to the name of Cletus.

I can see having one child out of wedlock- everybody makes mistakes- but time after time? You have to be an idiot.

Wear socks with sandals? You should be transported to live on an island full of idiots just like you.

I don’t like anything German because I haven’t forgiven them for WW2 and the Holocaust. I’m not rude to German people and I don’t fanatically avoid German products or things with German products in them, but I avoid overtly German brands like BMW or Hugo Boss.

Can you really be considered a man if you can’t drive a car with a standard transmission?

Sure, if he makes at least six figures.

I’ve only now just heard of them, but only because I read about them in your post.

But why does that make her a dumb ass? I wouldn’t know about any of that stuff either, because I just don’t care about most of it. Okay, the restaurant thing is valid, but if I show up and it’s closed, I’d just go to my next favorite restaurant. I mean, really, are you a dumb-ass because you don’t know the current NHL standings?

I don’t think think it’s strange or irrational, but others tell me it is, I’m very prejudice against anyone who attends/attended community college. As Chris Rock said, they call it community college because any crackhead in the community can attend. You can bitch fit about me feeling this way and tell me a sob story, I’ll still think less of you.

Women who wear skirts above the knee at work. It makes me think they’re unprofessional.

People who wear chipped nail polish. I mean really. Either put another coat on or just take it off.

Goatee = DOUCHEBAG!

People who too many iProducts. They tend to be a special brand of socially retarded douche.

Wrong, the fun six figure cars only come with standards. :smiley:

People who order their steak rare. At a very basic level I can not believe anyone actually likes that. I find it so repugnant that deep down I think anyone who does it must be a poser. There is a certain element of (men especially) people who do it because they think it’s “cool” or what “higher class people” or “tough guys” like. But I’m sure the majority of them just really like that flavor. Although I can’t imagine how or why.

Still, if they order it rare, my gut reaction is to label them pretentious.

It’s a taste you either like or don’t. I love when it’s bloody. Yummy. :slight_smile:

However, I tend to refrain from doing that in public as it often grosses people out.

I thought I was a really tolerant person until I read this thread and found my self nodding and saying Yeah, Hell Yeah! and of course, HEY that’s not such a bad thing!

People who carry small dogs around as fashion accessories. That’s just cruelty to animals. Any time I see one in a mall or airport, the look on the dogs face is always, “God, I have to pee!”

I used to be one of those people who thought it was repugnant. If it wasn’t well done, then it was disgusting. Then I accidentally ordered beef carpaccio once*, and the waiter refused to take it back to the kitchen to have it cooked, and it was awesome and I’ve never ordered a well done steak since.

• The menu was in Spanish which I couldn’t read very well at the time. I thought I was ordering cecina, and I didn’t know what carpaccio even was. Cecina is a very thinly sliced cut of beef, dried like jerky, and then fried. I understood enough Spanish to read that this “carpaccio” was very thinly slice beef. :smack:

And my work here is done.

Ezzzactly. Especially restaurants. If I ever date again, and you wear it to the place, let alone not take it off inside, you’re on the Unforgiveably Undateable list. For eternity. Shows a complete lack of classiness of any level.

“Strange” prejudice? I don’t like old houses (to live in). Don’t care how well built, character, etc. You don’t know what’s buried there…