Strapped on homemade rocket (bomb) blows up old coot sledding.

You’ll marvel at his stupidity.

Boom! :eek:

You marveled. I saw you marvel. You definitely marveled at his stupidity.

Sadly, he is not eligible for a Darwin Award, this time.

I immediately finished that statement with “… so he decided it was time to do so.”

I can’t get the video to play at work, but I imagine it’s one of those “Early Days of Flight” compilations where they strap rockets to the back of a guy on ice skates.

Honestly, how many of us can say we’ve never done something like that “because it seemed like a good idea at the time?”

“Witnesses say the last thing they heard him say was, “Hold my beer and watch this!””

I’ve asked a mod to close my earlier posting of this story. Carry on.

You know, you need a license to buy a dog, or to drive a car, hell you even need a license to catch a fish. But they’ll let any butt-reamin’ asshole be a bottle rocket.

evilroy

You have nothing to apologize for. Maybe they can merge the threads.

Heard just before the incident: “Here, hold my beer and watch this”.

The sad part of this story is there is no video. :slight_smile:

“a combination of gunpowder, match heads and gasoline stuffed in a motorcycle muffler”

How could it fail!?

2nd degree burns of 18 percent of his body. That’s painful, but I expected a lot worse. Unless there are some pretty bad complications, he’ll probably live.

It may have worked if he used some sort of cereal-varnish.

Perhaps they could use it on him instead. I mean isn’t it designed to coat and seal the flake?

“Up next on Mythbusters…”

Am I missing…my back hair?

I wish I knew if this guy ever worked for NASA.

And I think it’s gonna be a long, long time 'til dumbshit brings his sled around to slide.

Do you think the folks at the hospital are calling this guy “The Rocketeer?”

“I’m going to miss Hollywood…”

I posted it first, so I WIN! :smiley: