Student Can't Come To Class - Having Gold Bladder Removed

No, no, he’s got it all wrong. The treasure doesn’t lie in the bladder, but among the Isles of Langerhans.

Then my daughter either has too much of a treasure buildup or she’s screwed. :smiley:

I personally enjoy browsing Craig’s List for furniture. You know, things like “chester drawers” and “rod iron tables.” :smiley:

I know you grammar cops are really enjoying this thread, what with the collective back-patting y’all are giving becuz you are sooper spellers, but it’s entirely possible that the person isn’t aware that it’s a gall bladder, not a gold bladder.

If you’re being told by a doctor that that’s the procedure, you mishear, and think he said “gold” many people would go about their business unaware at the error.

I remember the school permission slip signing days well, having had a child after Mr. Sali and I were united in the sacrament of Holy Monotony.

Well, yeah, but it’s still funny! I mean, c’mon! My ex-husband wanted to buy a “radial alarm saw.” That’s FUNNY. :smiley:

I can’t speak for the entire precinct, of course, but I certainly am. :slight_smile: