Student Can't Come To Class - Having Gold Bladder Removed

I had someone at work (a client, not a coworker) call it a gull bladder.

For some reason this reminder of a pet for sale ad on Kijiji. People were trying to sell their Shit-Sue puppy.

Where were this during my thread about what to serve at an English Tea?
Sorry…I ran out of good jokes to contribute. I’ll go back to the mine and see what I can dig up.

-D/a

I’m guessing it’s made up for the Internet, but that and many other hilarious exchanges can be found here: http://www.27bslash6.com/

This David guy is sort of “famous on the Internet”. I’ve seen some of his stuff posted various places before. The first time I read the permission slip one I laughed so hard I had tears running down my face.

I ran into this actual puppy-selling website, where they were mostly selling chihuahuas, but they also had some teacup datsuns.

Really???

No “dash-hounds”???

:D:D:D:D:D

Hilarious! Never heard them called “datsuns” before!

Do they even still make those vehicles???

Thanks for the laff, Hilarity N. Suze!:smiley:

Quasi

I’ve told this before, but … my son had a Marine buddy named Dotson. I was asking my son’s first wife about the guy. She said “His name is Dotson”. “Dodson?” “Dotson. You know. Like the dog”. I was baffled. Dog? What… dog. I wracked my brain for a cartoon or movie dog named Dotson. Finally I said “What dog?” “You know, those weinier dogs !!”

:smack:

I saw a funny elsewhere on the 'net which showed a retraction from a newspaper, something to the effect that they apologized for the error in a previous day’s story. Seems the reporter interviewed someone over the phone, and reported “30,000 piglets were swept down the river”.

It was supposed to be “30 sows and piglets”. :stuck_out_tongue:

In highschool, my friend had a Datsun pick-up. He always referred to it as “My Datsun”. I’d always say, “Like the little dogs?”

And they don’t make Datsuns, but they make Nissans.

I wonder how many times I can use that…

-D/a

Very cool, thanks!

I’m an idiot.

It’s taken me this long to get it.

:smack:

Many years ago we had a client at the vet clinic that named their Dachshund, 280Z. I liked that.

“Do you expect me to talk?”

“No! I expect you to Lie…!”

The sad thing is, I still would not be sure that this came from the child. I know adults who’ve went through their entire lives not realizing stuff like this.

Ah, if only his family were students of the classics, they would know that this removal will not allow them to acquire a lump of golden bile.

Quoted for band name.

Sadly, this email came from a college student.

:::snerk:::
My nephew once tried masquerading as his own father on the phone. They asked “dad” some question or other, nephew didn’t know the answer, so he explained that he couldn’t remember because he had Alzheimer’s.

Hmmm - maybe this is the real answer to why they wouldn’t let me take my gallstones home - woulda cut into their profit margin!

Like “Three Brazilian soldiers?” :smiley:
Newspaper retractions:

“We apologise for a mistake in Saturday’s edition where we described Major-General Sir John Simpkin as a ‘bottle-scarred veteran’. This should of course have read ‘battle-scared’.”