Stupid crushes on people you'll never meet

What does this mean?

Miyoko Fujimori (link is SFW despite the titillating url) who used to host the Shop Erotic infomericals. The glasses kill me.

Look at your man. Now back to me.

Mine really is stupid. Backstory is that my dad was visiting for the last month and he’s really into professional bull riding so we’ve been watching a lot of it. I now have the most irrational crush on Shorty Gorham, one of the rodeo clowns (now known as bull fighters). I have to admit it’s the most ridiculous crush I’ve ever had.

Pretty much sums up the stupidity of my crush on Jeremy Brett.

My wife and I are going to Milwaukee next month to see the Hillstrand brothers, and Sig Hansen, talk. Will you need to kill me from jealousy?

Singer / actress Kristin Chenoweth.

Samantha Mohr, one of the evening meteorologists on The Weather Channel

I’ll see that ultimate stupid crush and up you a Young Cat Stevens.

1. He’s very, very Muslim now.
  2. He’s very, very married with six kids (five living.)
  3. He really don’t look like that at ALL any more.
  4. Even if all that were not true, he’s 20 years older than I am.

And yet…sigh

Means Shecky will be saving the image of that young lady for later, during his/her “special alone time”*
*By which we mean wanking…

If it makes you feel better, Alexander Hamilton is easily the hottest guy on American money…

Casey Affleck… just, beautiful…

Claire Danes during “My So-Called Life”. To this day I have an irrational hatred for Jared Leto because he stole my girlfriend. When Edward Norton beat the shit out of him in “Fight Club”, I grinned.

Funny thing is, I haven’t liked anything that Clair Danes has been in since that show.

Well, yea, actually, because I have a bit of a crush on ALL the Deadliest Catch guys :slight_smile:

For me it’s Jennifer Lawrence, since I have seen her in Winter’s Bone. I watched a couple of interviews with her after that and not only is she beautiful, she has a laugh that’s perhaps not very flattering, yet I find it charming. I hope she doesn’t change it.

Ok, when googling for a link I saw she has been named one of the world’s sexiest people, so I am not alone.
Link http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20110414/SCENE03/304140056/-1/ZONE03/Jennifer-Lawrence-named-one-world-s-sexiest-people?odyssey=nav|head, she laughs in the video, for those interested.

Glad I’m not the only one, so here we go. He was straight AFAIK, and not a religious nut or anything like that. And one of the few seriously left-wing celebrities who actually lived his principles and wasn’t completely full of it.

But he died aged 43 when I was just a few months old.

Yet his charisma alone is enough to make my knees weak. And then of course there’s that voice of his; but I sometimes wonder how anyone can manage NOT to fall in love with his voice. :wink:

I am, of course, talking about Luke Kelly.

Okay, if fictional crushes are okay I had one. Still kind of do, whenever I see episodes on TV. David Xanatos, voiced by Jonathan Frakes, from the show Gargoyles. Even if he was real, or I was a toon, he was still twenty years my junior. Talk about stupidity.

An IRL crush I had was for a professor of mine. He was older, a member of the clergy, and very, very, married. He not only had a brain, with a side order of sense of humor, but he was really good looking.

Gots to go take a cold shower.

Andreas Baader, because when I was a kid I dreamed he blew up my house. Maybe it was more a situation where I just couldn’t get him out of my mind but I did write a poem about him 25 years later. (Yes, I started taking medications after that.)

Stupider the better …
:smiley:

Oh, I have one of those. He’s thirty years older than me, not gay but married with kids, and he’s dead.

I also have a stupid crush on Stephen Fry - not much older than me but definitely gay.

But so adorable.

Louise Brooks, 1906-85.