Stupid Gun news of the day (Part 1)

Does this count as “Stupid Gun News”? ( I mean… I think it’s stupid… )

Lots of stupidity but thankfully no shots fired.

They stated a starting point in R.I. with an end point in Maine for “training”.

I find it disturbing that Dr. Jill Biden was in NH today and also made a surprise stop in Maine.

Isn’t that an oxymoron?

Two boys, 8 and 9, are charged with manslaughter for fatally shooting South Carolina man with a .22 rifle while he was driving a tractor on his property.

I can’t read the Positive Gun News thread any more. It’s sadder and more depressing than this one.

It’s a one-man blog of “positive” stories of death and injury.

Yeah. In a couple of cases I posted about stories there to the effect of, “One person with a gun threatens another person with a gun, and the second person shoots the first person to death. How is that positive news about guns?”

Not well received.

I got thread-banned for pointing that out.

Two guys face off with guns. One lives, one dies. WINNING! It’s simple math for simple folks.

Two teens, two guns, two deaths.
Should this go into the “Positive Gun News” thread, because two bad guys were killed in self-defense with guns?
Cincinnati Teens Shoot, Kill One Another During Argument (lawandcrime.com)

Sandy Hook families are suing Remington Arms over the deaths of their kids, and the court ordered Remington to release documents related to the case. Remington dumped tens of thousands of cartoons, pictures, and crap that had nothing to do with the case.

Remington Arms needs to hire Sarah Winchester the next time they remodel. :eek:

Just curious:

1. How is that not contempt of court?
  2. To what extent would Remington’s legal counsel be considered liable for this?

WAG…

The order was for ‘all emails and communications within xxx and yyy departments’ and there were a lot of ‘trash’ emails exchanged. But to have not turned them over would have been a violation of the judge’s order.

Makes for a nice one-sided whine in the pit though.

I don’t know what the order said but my WAG is that this was “Fuck you and your subpoena.”

A friend of a friend was shot dead by her estranged husband Monday because she left him.

White supremacist brandishes gun and Confederate flag, shouts he is the white devil:

I’m sorry to hear that. Please extend to your friend the condolences from the majority of the board. The rest can bite me.