Stupid Gun news of the day (Part 1)

^ This.

Police feared a “Las Vegas style shooting” during the All-Star Game in Denver after receiving a tip from a maid working at a hotel not far from Coors Field, who discovered more than a dozen weapons and more than 1,000 rounds of ammunition inside one of the rooms Friday night.

Two men were arguing about who could run a foot race faster when one of them shot the other twice in the arm as he walked away. Two innocent bystanders inside a building were also shot: one in the buttocks and one in the arm.

So, who won the race?

Prolly not the guy shot in the buttocks…

Bit of a Forrest Gump deja vu there for a moment…

From the Washington Post:

A mod for a Glock that makes it look like it is made out of Legos. Somebody thinks this is a good idea?

What could go wrong?

Toys and guns should look very different–and should never look like each other. For example remember the case of Tamir Rice.

In case it wasn’t obvious, I was being facetious.

14-year-old girl shot and killed by drunk 16-year-old boy. This happened way too close to my house.

Surely a man has a right to defend his car?

Texas gunman shoots a man, gets chased down by a mob and stoned to death.

The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a bunch of good guys with rocks?

Not technically rocks, but stone pavers. Those things are heavy.

I would also point out that had they not chased him down, there would have been one non-life-threatening injury.

Instead, there were two fatalities.

“I’ll have two flats, a sharp and a packet of gravel please”

Only in Texas, where open carry of rocks is allowed, without so much a needing a permit or any training in how to use them.

“The day they take away my stone pavers will be the day they pry them from my cold dead driveway!”

They were just standing their ground. And then picking up their ground and standing it on him.

Never bring a brick to a gunfight.