Stupid Republican idea of the day

Lovely headline on the front page"Santorum dropping out …"

I mean, ick. Now I have to get that image out of my head before lunchtime.

And this is why I still predict that he will go rogue if he doesn’t get the nomination. He cannot comprehend an America without him as King.

I did like the Cruz campaign’s response:

“The Republican party was very unfair to me. OK? They’re unfair. It’s disgusting. Everyone knows I’m going to win this election. It’s in all the polls. How stupid would you have to be to vote for these losers?”

That’s been well known for the last 40 years.

He once took out a huge loan (millions), then never made payments on it. When the back politely asked for payments, he started whining and threatened to sue. The bank actually backed down. So the SOB basically stole millions.

This isn’t an idea per se, but it’s definitely Republican… I bring you Roy Buchanan, the former Chairman for the Davidson County Election Commission in Tennessee, and how to deal with the media:

“Buchanan resigned on Monday, before the story even aired, but told The Tennessean he doesn’t regret calling Autler a bitch, because he feels she is a bitch.”

I don’t see why everybody’s piling on Trump, and not talking about Cruz. If he pulls shit like that to win Iowa, what will he do if he gets the nomination? What would he do as President?

I don’t speak for everyone, but i think most of us have counted Cruz out as of recent major campaign mistakes (G&S Loan, Voter mailer, etc.)

Plus, since Trump is not a politician, maybe he’s learning he can’t cut it, so a good time to make more fun of the man who won’t be nominated.

But he’s a CHRISSSSSSSSSStian…

(In fact, a Christian first and an American second.)

The Good Book says “Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor, unless of course winning an election is at stake, in which case all bets are off.”

Probably not quite in the vein of this thread, but Canadian conservative party supporter unloaded on a reporter, calling her a “lying piece of shit” and an idiot during an interview.

[TheDonald]That is totally untrue. I’m very rich.[/TD]

It’s all right, we’ll be gracious and count the Canadian Conservatives as Dishonorary Stupid Republicans.

You left off the “go fuck yourself” as the clip ended, eh.

Shirley Hugest. But this could have a serious cost for Cruz. Calls himself a humble servant of the Lord and backstabs another one? Trump can probably lose a few of the Troglodyte Christian Community, but can Cruz?

Bizarrely, I think he actually said “go stuff yourself.” Which is oddly twee, considering the lead up.

If it’s the same as what was done here it is the record of whether you voted in a past election or not. The Democratic Party did that in Wisconsin in 2014. The mailer I received had something like 6 or 8 of my surrounding neighbors and me listing which of the previous 3 elections we voted in and which of the previous 3 elections we didn’t vote in.

I lean pretty reliably Democratic and was pissed off by this tactic. I know it’s a matter of public record but in my opinion it’s none of my neighbors business whether I vote or not.

That’s why I didn’t include his final words. I wasn’t 100% on what he said.

On repeat listens, I believe you are correct.

According to Michele Bachmann, Obama is going to take over the UN and become the antichrist.

If I had won that Powerball lottery, I would’ve paid whatever amount to film a tea party with Barack Obama & Michelle Bachmann. I can’t even imagine the dialogue. But the check would be cheap.