Stupid Republican idea of the day

How did she not finish at least third in Iowa? Or don’t they allow write-ins?

Didn’t they do that last go round? I think the foot long was only $6 at the Iowa State Fair in 2011.

[Cartman]

Weeeeeeeeelllllllll…

[/Cartman]

Bummer.

The logical response is to keep him in the White House, then.

Rick Snyder’s latest response to the Flint water problem: 30% off sale!

Doesn’t that mean the end times are getting nearer? I thought that was a desired goal.

It’s a hell of a bargin really! Instead of having to pay 3 times the national average, they will only have to pay twice the national average. Of course on average people can actually drink thier water, a luxury not afforded to Flint.

So, not only cheaper, but they will use less! And if they use more, well, not for long…

And to think all this was caused by an attempt to get cheaper water - even when Detroit offered to sell it to them cheaper anyway.

Meet Georgia Republican Tommy Benton:

The goal was not to get cheaper water. It was to eliminate as many customers of Detroit Water as possible, so the state could sell it off.

They are trapped in that Conservative nether world between wanting to destroy the world and not wanting to give Obama any sort of a win.

and if Obama can make the UN powerful enough to bring the US to heel, I will take the mark of the beast. The UN cannot even bring the UN to heel at the moment. :smiley:

That all seems pretty reasonable. Saying we should not deny history is EXACTLY THE SAME as making public holidays for traitors and a traitorous cause and getting rid of anything named for Martin Luther King, Junior.

Don’t deny history!

Now we can get lead into our bodies even faster, yay!

Alabama senator calls teacher pay raises unbiblical, defends raise for legislators

Well, Jesus was a teacher, surely! And said something about the little children suffering if they came unto him! So, there you go! Scripture!

Look on the bright side : it’s good news for the parents of dumb kids. They now know their teachers are vulnerable to taking bribes for grades. And considering Alabama’s salary standards for teachers, a Happy Meal should do it.

Florida state legislature is moving on a bill to give the Governor military authority to fight off refugees.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Is that even LEGAL?