SU Goes to the Final Four!!

After a well played game against a dazed and confused Oklahoma team, Syracuse University is going to the Final Four. Yeah!!

And if you’re wondering why a Canadian cares about NCAA basketball, whoever said you had to tell the truth about your location. I just put Ontario because I wanted to avoid any questions about my conflicting screenname and area (I really do live in Syracuse, but I used to live in Toronto, so there.)

Carmelo Anthony Rocks! Talk about sinking 20 points and having 10 interceptions in a single game!

Let’s see how Texas fares next Saturday (suckers…) :smiley:

Syracuse 79, Auburn 78. If my Tigers had scored only two more points, we’d be going instead of Syracuse. (I know, if a frog had wings, he wouldn’t bump his ass.)

Anyway, I’ll probably be rooting for Syracuse now that Auburn’s eliminated. I like the way they play the game.

Good Luck!

Fellow SU student checking in. w00t!

I called my dad immediately after the game and told him that since the Eagles screwed us out of going to the Super Bowl this year, we should go to the final four. Gerry McNamara hails from about 20 minutes away, so there will no doubt be trips advertised in our local paper.

And hey, if I don’t go, I can at least join in the looting and turning over cars! hehe

The University of Kansas is going to whip all your behinds!

/now <3s Baker

Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU!!

This is the year of Roy.

It is so nice to see so many self-deluded fans of college basketball. The near fanaticism clearly inhibits your ability to see this tournament rationally. Kansas? HAH! They’ll be going down like a $20 dollar whore. Syracuse? Tis’ to laugh. Texas? GW Bush is a better power forward. There is one and only one team!

WE ARE

MARQUETTE!!!

Mar - who?

Let’s go Orange!

-rundogrun
who misses the days when cheers in the Dome included curses.

SU alum here who bleeds orange from November to early April.

I think we have as good a shot as any of the other 3 teams in the mix.

I generally have nothing against Syracuse, but I just cannot stand Jim Boeheim. I don’t know for sure what it is, but I just do not like the cut of his jib or something.

Well…uhh…CARMELLO IS FROM BALTIMORE, SO HAH!

There’s always next year for my Terps. :Sigh:

Dude, there’s plenty of that. The favorite this year goes along with “Rock and Roll Part 2”, and picks up after the traditional guitar part:

(na NA na na) HEY! you suck!
(na NA na na) HEY! you suck!
rough 'em up, fuck 'em up, go S-U!
we’re gonna kick the shit out of you!

I’m debating where to watch the game. Should I find a bar or something, or go to the Dome to watch it, and get bombed afterwards?

Yep, I am once again convinced Syracuse is all class.

Now, now, Hamlet, to our credit we haven’t done any looting or rioting (well, so far). Police were actually surprised by the complete lack of disturbances after the Oklahoma game. Either we’re not as boorish as say, the kids down in Maryland, or we’re saving up. ;D

Do you think I give a @#!* where he comes from? He’s playing for us now!

GO Orange

Elwood

Where from?

Kingston–right across the river from Wilkes-Barre.

BWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

One to go…

Good luck, canadagirl & the Orangemen. You’ll need it against Kansas.
However, Syracuse fans can take pleasure in the fact that they don’t have to face Indiana again.

Oh, Hamlet, would you care to repeat your comments re: The One Team in college basketball? :smiley:

The only comment I can make is:
OUCH!

Still, I’m really proud of Marquette and they have absolutely nothing to be ashamed about.