Superdude

If you have a problem with me, I’d love to hear it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi troll.

Hi crackhead. Did you have fun getting your learn at the local disco with books? :slight_smile:

Any of your own material or will you just be quoting Chris Rock today?

If he speaks the truth he speaks the truth.

You think the dead school gerbil from The Simpsons has a problem with you?

Deep. Derp. Buh-bye!

Who are you?

Clearly I haven’t done as much crack as you because I have no idea what this means.

You must live under a ROCK. LOL

OK, so far, we got bets for “No later than Thursday” and “In about ten minutes”. Anybody else?

I see what you did there. I’ve never seen his stand up because I’ve never found him all that funny.

gasps from the audience

Because you mentioned that you took a class at a CC he assumes that’s where you’re attending the rest of your courses at the CC and therefore have an inferior education. Of course you realize that you actually attend a well regarded private college that is fairly pricey.

So he “got you” by belittling what he assumed was your level of education and further laid down the smack with his LOL.

You should consider yourself served or something.

Ah, I see.

Trubie, dear, some people are smart enough that they have the opportunity to take college classes while still in high school.

Put me down for Friday. I like the longshot.

Some people are smart enough to get credits in high school. AP classes. I got 12 credits that way without having to set foot in community college.

Yeah, and AP classes are few and far between. Community colleges offer more variety, especially for those who have exhausted the AP classes offered by their highschool.

Ok, whatever excuse you have to take courses at community college. Regular colleges don’t offer prep classes for high school students. :rolleyes:

I hope you’re a troll because if not, you’re fucking dumb.

Huh?

First of all, not every city has a “regular” college. (I assume you mean a university.) Secondly, stop propping up your intelligence. Not only is it unbecoming, but it’s obvious that you’re a dumbass, and nobody is impressed by your AP courses.