Supernatural April 22 2010 "Hammer of the Gods"

I was really geek excited as soon as they showed the nametags and revealed the other gods were having a meeting. They could really have a lot of fun with that but instead it was kinda dull. What was with the other gods all chowing down on humans? Isn’t that mostly a demon thing?

I did enjoy watching Lucifer slaughter them though. I like Lucifer.

Well, yeah, but he existed before his birth if you believe in time in the spiritual realm.

John 8:58 "“I tell you the truth,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

OR

John 1:1 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”

Anyway, I think they were talking about humanity.

Yeah, he was talking about humans. I think the closest you’ll get to Jesus here is Joshua, at least in name.

No way are they going to have Jesus on this show. No way.

I think the only time anyone’s mentioned Jesus on the show was the Christmas special, when the pagan god couple lamented how they used to have so many followers until “this Jesus character” came along.

But yeah, if they ever bring Jesus onto the show as a character, I will personally go and shit on Sera Gamble’s lawn or something equally indicative of disdain.

Famous last words. :slight_smile:

So, why was Odin Pestilence? I didn’t get that. (And the Trashcan Man as Pestilence is awesome!)

I know all skinny old white guys tend to look alike, but Odin was the bearded crotchety old guy and Pestilence was Max Headroom.

Oh - that would explain why Odin didn’t look exactly like Matt Frewer. :smack:

Yeah - Jesse the Anti-Christ! I forgot about that (and I thought you were referring to the third Winchester brother, whose name I can’t remember). They have a whole episode on him just to send him off never to be heard from again? That’s not their usual m.o.

Yeah there were three others at the table - a blond woman, a brown haired man, and a black haired man. They all had name tags but were too blurry to make out, and they were non speaking and therefore non credited roles.

if you freeze frame on the blonde woman as she is at the bar drinking and zoom in you can make out her nametag, although it is quite blurry. i’m fairly sure that she is supposed to be Isis. don’t know about the others.

Points to bobkitty, incidentally (Post 9).