Surprising Celebrity Couples That seem Far Fetched

Mia Sara is married to Brian Henson. I guess that’s not all that weird really, but there’s something about it. Maybe I’m just jealous.

First one I thought of was Casey & Jean Kasem.

Bill & Hillary Clinton endure, despite everything

Obligatory Family Guy clip.

Cher actually has a simple explanation for her marriage to Allman: Sonny was so controlling that once she got free from him, she chose a totally out of control man, who couldn’t even control himself, much less another person.

One I just thought of:

Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen.

Tina Fey and hubby (Jeff?) are not the physical pairing one might expect.

Weren’t Brooke Shields and Michael Jackson rumored to be dating in the '80s?

He took her to the Grammys one year.

Kevin Kline and Phoebe Cates have been married 27 years.

Metallica drummer Lars Ulrich was married to a public health physician for a while, and she’s the mother of two of his children.

:eek:

Reformed bad boy Adam “King Ad-Rock” Horovitz of the Beastie Boys, once famous for sexist frat-rap anthems like “Girls” (“Girls! to do the laundry! girls! to clean up my room!”), has been married to Kathleen Hanna of riot grrrl standard-bearers Bikini Kill, beloved for uncompromisingly radical feminist anthems (“White boy, don’t cry, don’t laugh, just die!”), for more than ten years. Who would of thought?

Kind of like James Carville and Mary Matalin

Jack Antonoff (ex?) of the band fun. (are they still together?), is in a relationship with naked girl Lena Dunham. They claimed they would not get married until all gay couples could get married, but now that that has occurred, they haven’t explained why they haven’t gotten married (at least, not so far as I can find anything)

Juliet Mills (b. 1941) married Maxwell Caulfield (b. 1959) which doesn’t seem like such an age gap now, but was in 1980 when she was 39 and he was 21.

Not quite a couple, but Roger Ebert and Oprah Winfrey briefly dated.

Also these:

Katy Perry and Russell Brand

Chelsea Handler and 50 Cent

Ted Danson and Whoopi Goldberg

Jeff Goldblum and Geena Davis

John & Yoko haven’t been mentioned? What a brouhaha there was over that one!

They’ve never seemed like a “far-fetched” couple to me. What makes them an odd match in your eyes?

I don’t know, I’ve just always thought of them as an odd couple.

Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker seems odd to me.

Sarah Jessica Parker is odd, period.