Survey

Ok, well im pretty new here so first off im not exactly sure if this thread will be against the rules or not. If it is, please by all means remove it

So, basically this is a survey that will be published on my website (pm for link, i dont want to spam). On my site i have a small survey’s section that i am trying to get up and running. I take data, and compare the data in three categories: age, gender, and country of residence. This is a pretty big forum so i think i can get a lot of good data. A big thanks to all those that participate

Question -
What search engine do you personally use most often?

Form -
Answer:
Example (note that this is not an example of what i would say ) -

Laos
Female

Thanks again! Pm me if you want a link to the site now or if you are going to be wanting a link to the page with the survey on it when i publish it in a few days.

Also note that no personal information besides that which you provide here will be published. On my site it will all appear completely anonymous.

Google.com
United States
Female

Thank you very much Mithril, I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

yahoo.com.au
Australia
Male

google
United States
Female

thank you very much :slight_smile:

United States
Male

google.ca
Canada
Male

Sorry, MaxD, you’ll need to send a note to a Mod or Admin (so as to ask permission) before starting a thread like this. In the future, please be sure to ask.