[QUOTE=Dolores Reborn]
I’m a newb. I’ve never watched this show before, but I caught the first episode and I’m hooked I think. I didn’t watch Amazing Race until a couple of years ago either.
You know why I’m really watching it? It’s entertaining of course, but I mostly I felt really left out of these threads! How stupid is that?
I have no life.
[/QUOTE]
Well, of course! We’re the other Cool Kids (not like that sneaky MMP bunch over in MPSIMS…). Everyone wants to be a member of the Doper Reality Entertainment Consumer Kabal (D.R.E.C.K.)…
[QUOTE=Little Nemo]
A lot of the TWoP reviews also suffered from too much “this is me watching an episode of a show” effect. If you want to review a show, talk about what’s on the screen. If you want to talk about your life, start a blog.
[/QUOTE]
Oh gawd yes! * In fact, back in the day I read the 're-caps" one re-cap did everything but re-cap the show.
**
Dolores Reborn*- welcome!
[QUOTE=Dolores Reborn]
You know why I’m really watching it? It’s entertaining of course, but I mostly I felt really left out of these threads! How stupid is that?
I have no life.
[/QUOTE]
Come over to the Dark Side, Dolores. We have cookies.